Let's Chat By Phone

Christine Gibson
on 12/16/08 5:28 am - Redmond, WA
Snow, blac**** and freezing conditions forced us to cancel our monthly support group meeting this Thursday (12-18-08) at the Kirkland Fire Station #22.  Instead, I’ve arranged a 10:00 a.m. telephone call this Saturday (12-20-08) so we can check in with each other.

Use your cell phones so that the call is free for you – unless you are using Comcast or Vonage – where long-distance calls are always free.  Simply dial the #, press in the access code, and we’ll connect by telephone.  Let us each be prepared with suggestions and tips we’re using as Weight Loss Surgery Survivors to survive the holidays.  Together, we truly can help each other!
  I encourage all folks on the www.ObesityHelp.com/WA forum message board to come on and join in the call!  Anyone is welcome!   Time:               10:00 a.m. Phone:             1-712-432-0800 Access Code #: 697817# Subject:            Tips & Suggestions as Weight Loss Surgery Survivors to survive the
                        holidays!        
                Christine Gibson, MS, MA
       ObesityHelp Support Group Leader and Support Group Coach
               Bariatric University Suport Group Coach
               www.ObesityHelp.com/group/BellevueWA
               [email protected]
KathieV
on 12/18/08 1:02 pm - Cincinnati, OH
Christine,
Thanks for the invitation, unfortunately I won't be able to participate. We have so much running to do Sat., I don't think we will ever get it all done.

I have been meaning to reply to your last message, but time slips away so quickly. My Great Nephew, Nathaniel, passed away, he was born with heart and lung problems and only lived for a few hours, it is so sad. We were all praying for a miracle, but it just wasn't to be. Christmas will be rather sad this year, especially for my nephew and his family. I know that we will all get through this by the grace of God.

I Wish You & Your Family A Blessed Merry Christmas, 
                        & A JOY Filled New Year!

May God Bless You Abundantly,
Kathie
Christine Gibson
on 12/19/08 2:09 am - Redmond, WA
Kathie, I am so sorry for your loss.  You and your entire family are in my prayers.  Stand in courage and peace, knowing our Lord hears you and loves you.  May you be filled with blessed peace.
                Christine Gibson, MS, MA
       ObesityHelp Support Group Leader and Support Group Coach
               Bariatric University Suport Group Coach
               www.ObesityHelp.com/group/BellevueWA
               [email protected]
maxs_mom
on 12/19/08 3:10 am - Auburn, WA
THlS lS A FANTASTlC lDEA, CHRlSTlNE!  AS YOU MAY HAVE SEEN, DR. SRlKANTH'S DEC SUPPORT GROUP MEETlNG FOR 12/17 WAS ALSO CANCELLED DUE TO lNCLEMENT WEATHER!  l AM GOlNG TO TRY TO CALL lN; AS A NEWBlE (VSG 11/19/2008) l FlND THE SUPPORT GROUPS HELPFUL, lNSPlRATlONAL, AND JUST PLAlN FUN! 

AMY

PS:  CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT PHONE CONFERENClNG SERVlCE YOU ARE USlNG?  lT MlGHT BE USEFUL TO ME AS WE START TO PLAN THE JANUARY 24TH WA OH MEMBERS GET TOGETHER lN lSSAQUAH.

Most Active