date change

seattledeb
on 12/15/08 2:23 pm
The doctor's office called today and changed my surgery date to the 22nd from the 23rd. I'm excited because I hope I won't be in the hospital on christmas...but it's only a week away..it's getting scary close!
I did get chewable vitamins today and a sample pack of protein powders to try. I'm trying to get my ducks in a row.
Deb
Beetle
on 12/16/08 12:20 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
That's great news!
I was in the hospital for only about 20 hours after the surgery;  hopefully you'll be home the next day, too.
You might be a tad uncomfortable this Christmas, but at least you're home.

All the best!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Amy R.
on 12/16/08 1:32 am
Congratulations Deb!  I am only a week out, but I wish I had gotten a couple things that I didn't think of before surgery:

More SF jello

SF popsicles

Broth, or even better, some really good soup that you can strain the broth from

Did you get your chewable calcium?

DH went to the store a lot for a couple of days, but I actually got to drive myself yesterday and go alone!  WOOHOOO!  didn't realize how much I would miss being able to just pick up and go, even if only for a few short minutes....i was exhausted when I got home but SO glad to get out of the house!

best of luck to you, hope all goes well,
amy
jcheryld
on 12/16/08 1:36 am
Congrats Debra! Surgery is less than a week away... you are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad to see I am not the only one being rescheduled on... I was bumped from 12/26 to 12/30. Started the liquid diet today! Best of luck to you!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

sunnyinseattle1
on 12/18/08 2:54 am
Good Luck!!!!

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

Most Active