ST. FRANCIS CENTER FOR WLS - SPECIAL ALL PROCEDURES SUPPORT GROUP WED...

maxs_mom
on 12/10/08 8:53 am - Auburn, WA
l JUST RECElVED AN EMAlL FROM DR. SRlKANTH'S OFFlCE ANNOUNClNG THE SPEClAL DECEMBER 2008 SUPPORT GROUP.

AMY

Center for Weight Loss Surgery December Support Group

Combined Support Group for

Lap Band, Sleeve Gastrectomy, Bypass and

Duodenal Switch Patients

Please join us for a sampling session and a discussion on

Bariatric Friendly Recipes for the Holidays

By

Beverly Kindblade MS, RD, CD

When: Wednesday December 17th, 2008

Time: 6:00-7:30pm   

Where: MOB Conference Room

(Across from our office)

Beve is an experienced nutritionist who has been working with our patients on pre and post operative nutritional counseling. She will bring in some dishes for sampling, discuss the nutritional content of these dishes, and also share recipes for bariatric friendly foods.

In order for us to run the support group effectively please do not bring young children to the groups.  Thank you for your cooperation.

nancy6
on 12/10/08 2:05 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Amy - that sounds like a good meeting.  Do you know if it's open to any WLS patients?  Or just Dr. Srikanth's patients?  If it's open to all, I'd be very interested in attending...  :)

~Nancy~

maxs_mom
on 12/10/08 5:06 pm - Auburn, WA

WELL, DR. OH lS PART OF THE CENTER FOR WElGHT LOSS SURGERY SO l THlNK YOU'D BE WELCOME.  REGARDLESS, YOU CAN COME AS MY GUEST!

AMY

nancy6
on 12/11/08 10:20 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Amy...  I'll plan to be there - see you then!

~Nancy~

sassietigger
on 12/10/08 8:34 pm
As soon as I get my schedule and find out if I'm working or not, ... If not I am so there....
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

maxs_mom
on 12/10/08 11:54 pm - Auburn, WA

l HAVE MY FlNGERS CROSSED THAT YOU CAN COME! 

AMY

Nicki H.
on 12/11/08 12:46 pm - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
I have gone to this one before and I wasn't banded in the states.

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Beetle
on 12/17/08 1:05 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
This meeting was cancelled, here is the email I received:

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENENCE, BUT DUE TO THE WEATHER, WE ARE RESCHEDULING THE DECEMBER SUPPORT GROUP FOR A DATE IN JANUARY. I WILL BE SENDING OUT AN EMAIL WHEN WE HAVE THE DATE SET.

THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

maxs_mom
on 12/17/08 1:59 am - Auburn, WA
~SlGH~

l RECElVED THE SAME EMAlL.  l AM SO VERY DlSAPPOlNTED AS l WAS VEY MUCH LOOKlNG FORWARD TO LEARNlNG THE BARlATRlC FRlENDLY HOLlDAY REClPES AND THE OPPORTUNlTY TO SOClALlZE WlTH EVERYONE.

OH WELL, l GUESS l'D RATHER THAT EVERYONE lS SAFE!  HAVE A HAPPY HOLlDAY SEASON!

AMY

Most Active