WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE

maxs_mom
on 12/4/08 4:36 pm - Auburn, WA
l AM SO GLAD THAT l WENT TO THE SUPPORT GROUP AT VlRGlNlA MASON TONlGHT.  l MET KlM, KlM'S HUSBAND AND FELLOW WLS TEAM MEMBER, JOHN, HELEN, JUANlTA, SEATTLEDEB AND SSEPV (l'M SO SORRY, l DON'T RECALL YOUR REAL NAME).  lT WAS A GOOD MEETlNG ON "HANDLlNG THE HOLlDAYS". 

HERE'S A PlCTURURE OF MOST OF THE OH MEMBERS lN ATTENDANCE - WE EASlLY MADE UP HALF OF THE ATTENDEES!  AREN'T WE LOVELY?

AMY

jcheryld
on 12/5/08 2:58 am
It really was a pleasure meeting everyone at the group! I am lookng forward to many more groups and pictures of slimmer and slimmer people... haha! If any of you are not yet on my friends list, lets add each other!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

-kimber-
on 12/5/08 3:45 am - Burlington, WA
Amy

That is a good picture..what a wonderful idea you had bringing your camera.. The meeting was great! I cant wait for another good meeting. Or when WA Forum has a get together or something. Have a great day!

Kimber

Highest 418 lbs 12/04/2007- Surgery 336 lbs 11/11/08 -Goal Weight 180 lbs
Helen_Anne
on 12/5/08 4:28 am - Bremerton, WA
That was fun last night!  It is always fun to meet th OHers in person!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

jillianD
on 12/5/08 7:53 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
OMG  Helen I can't belive that is you in the pic!!  Oh the change, you look wonderful!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 12/5/08 2:08 pm - Tacoma, WA
Omigosh, Helen, I second Jill's comment!!  You are looking awesome!!  Keep up the great work...  What fun to see the changes in everyone...  Take care.

~Nancy~

seattledeb
on 12/5/08 10:43 am
I'm glad I got to go as well. Thanks everyone for the encouragement and for sharing your success.
Next month I'll be post-op at the meeting!!
J-Mac
on 12/5/08 12:44 pm - Burlington, WA
I had a great time and it was very nice to meet everyone! I also look forward to getting together again soon.

Helen_Anne
on 12/6/08 12:11 am - Bremerton, WA
Thank you Jill and Nancy... I am loving wearing a size 14-16! 

Re: get together.. I think I have a place for us to meet...on Mercer Island... one of the regulars at the Seattle Virginia Mason group ... has a meeting room connected with her condo.  It may be too late for December.... but January looks promiseing... and really .... what is there to do in January???

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

maxs_mom
on 12/6/08 12:38 am - Auburn, WA
~NAMASTE~

HELEN:

GMTA...l RECENTLY PM'ED JUANlTA THAT WE SHOULD TRY TO GET AN "OH WASHlNGTON FORUM MEMBER ACTlVlTY" SCHEDULED FOR SOMETlME lN JANUARY!  WE SHOULD DEFlNlTELY TRY TO SECURE A SPOT/DATE  AS EARLY AS POSSlBLE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN MARK THElR CALENDARS AND THEN WE CAN WORRY ABOUT THE PARTlCULARS CLOSER TO THE EXTRAVAGANZA!

l VOLUNTEER TO BE ON ANY PLANNlNG COMMlTTEE lF WE DEClDE TO GO FORWARD WlTH A JANUARY 2009 GET-TOGETHER!

AMY

Most Active