From the east coast but...

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/08 6:30 am - Baltimore, MD
I am considering moving to washington state in the not too distant future so I thought I would pop in and say hi!
Helen_Anne
on 12/2/08 9:17 am - Bremerton, WA
Char...

Welcome to the Washington Board... where is Washingon are you thinking about moveing to? Its a great state.. but then I my be a little bias!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

nean
on 12/2/08 10:39 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Char!

"be willing to sit in the middle of the fear and fucking feel it." Lady Raven
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender
VSG 12/9/08  Highest 278, then lost #30 preop Goal 126 

maxs_mom
on 12/2/08 11:56 am - Auburn, WA
HOLA!  WELCOME TO THE WASHlNGTON BOARD!  lT'S ALWAYS NlCE TO SEE A SLEEVE SlSTER!  lF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTlONS ABOUT THE AREA, FEEL FREE TO PM ME AND l'LL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER THEM.

AMY

nancy6
on 12/2/08 1:06 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi back to you, Char!!  And welcome to the Washington board.  It can be a little slow on this one at times, but don't hesitate to pop in any time.  It's always fun to have more people on the board.  Washington is a beautiful place to live - but I'm Washington born and bred so a little bit prejudiced, I think!  :)  Let us know where you settle out here and we can let you know all about the local support groups and good places to buy your protein! 

~Nancy~

juicyprincess
on 12/5/08 6:09 am - Tacoma, WA
welcome...
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/6/08 11:15 am
Welcome! My sweety is an east coast transplant (from Boston) and has adjusted nicely. I hope you like it here as much as we do!
Most Active