Sooo Cool!

P. Hill
on 12/1/08 11:19 am

This is so cool.  I just found this Washington message board.  I am less than a month (12/30) away from the new me.  I am so excited.  It seems I have been waiting a life time for this to happen.  A great big thank you to all who communicate on this website.  Its nice to see people doing this that live close by!
  Paula

Paula Hill

Helen_Anne
on 12/1/08 11:30 am - Bremerton, WA
Paula...

I know Iove this message board... I have gotten so much help from the people on the board!
Congrats on your surgery date!!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Cheryl N.
on 12/1/08 12:33 pm - Des Moines, WA

Hi Paula!  Welcome!  I'm having my lapband done at Group Health too..  not sure which doc, though... Either Dr. Bock or Dr. Landers (new surgeon).  I am awaiting to hear from case manager for a date! Can't wait!!! Just paid for NUT classes! UGH!  You will have to tell me about GH experience! :)

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

maxs_mom
on 12/1/08 1:40 pm - Auburn, WA
~NAMASTE~

WELCOME, HELEN!  lNDEED, THlS BOARD lS WAY COOL (GROOVY, FAR OUT, TOTALLY TUBULAR, WlCKED, PHAT, ETC)!  CONGRATULATlONS ON MAKlNG THE DEClSlON TO HAVE WLS WHlCH WlLL LEAD TO A HAPPlER AND HEALTHlER YOU FOR YEARS TO COME! 

AMY

nean
on 12/2/08 10:42 am - Tacoma, WA
Welcome!

"be willing to sit in the middle of the fear and fucking feel it." Lady Raven
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender
VSG 12/9/08  Highest 278, then lost #30 preop Goal 126 

nancy6
on 12/2/08 1:08 pm - Tacoma, WA
Welcome to the Washington board, Paula!!  Great to have you here.  The 30th will be here before you know it!!  Don't hesitate to post any questions, concerns, etc., that you have - the people on this board are very friendly and willing to help and share experiences.  Take care...

~Nancy~

Beetle
on 12/3/08 3:17 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Welcome to our little corner, and all the best on your journey.

I'm the photography and computer nut around here, so if you need any help with that, let me know  :-)

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 12/4/08 3:44 am - WA
Welcome! If you are free on Dec. 9th come join our Support Group in Auburn. It will be an ornament exchange/Support Group/Christmas party! Call me for directions. (253) 939-8865 Merrilou
P. Hill
on 12/4/08 8:30 am
Thank you  everyone for welcoming me to this website

I live in Port Orchard, I think Auburn is a bit far out.  But I thank you for the invite.
Paula

Paula Hill

Most Active