12/042008 VlRGlNlA MASON SUPPORT GROUP

Nicki H.
on 12/2/08 11:09 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Is this a group that anyone who has had WLS can go to, regardless of where you had it at?  I missed all my meetings last month and am really needing one.

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

maxs_mom
on 12/2/08 11:53 am - Auburn, WA
l DON'T KNOW THE TECHNlCAL ANSWER TO THAT QUESTlON.   l HAD VSG AT ST FRANClS AND AM PLANNlNG TO TAKE A WOMAN WHO HAD HER VSG lN GEORGlA.  l CERTAlNLY DON'T THlNK WE"LL (OR YOU ) WOULD BE BE TURNED AWAY.  lF ANYONE LOOKS CROSS-EYED AT ME, l WlLL SlC HEATHER OR KlMBER ON THEM AS l lF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE, l WOULD COULD SAY l'M THElR GUEST lF THEY DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WlTH THAT.  YOU COULD ALWAYS CALL VlRGlNlA MASON AND ASK; BUT l'D RATHER ASK FOR FORGlVENESS THAN PERMlSSlON.  lF l DON'T ASK l CAN MAlNTAlN PLAUSlBLE DENlABlLlTY - HA!

AMY

-kimber-
on 12/2/08 1:55 pm - Burlington, WA
Hey you... You can be my guest...hehehhe.. and oh Yea I will protect you!!

Have a good one!

Kimber

Highest 418 lbs 12/04/2007- Surgery 336 lbs 11/11/08 -Goal Weight 180 lbs
Nicki H.
on 12/3/08 2:15 pm - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
I really want to be there tomorrow at VM, but just found out DH may have to work late which means I have to go home and get the kiddos...VM is across the street from work, so can't come back out....I will keep my fingers crossed, maybe I will be there.

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Most Active