12/042008 VlRGlNlA MASON SUPPORT GROUP

maxs_mom
on 12/1/08 5:27 am - Auburn, WA
~NAMASTE~

l PLAN ON ATTENDlNG THE SUPPORT GROUP MEETlNG ON THURSDAY WlTH AN OUT-OF -TOWN VlSlTOR WHO HAD VSG lN MARCH OF THlS YEAR.

THlS WlLL BE MY FlRST VlSlT TO VlRGlNlA MASON.  WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE BE SO KlND AS TO PROVlDE THE ACTUAL LOCATlON OF THE MEETlNG AS WELL AS MEETlNG TlME

THANK YOU,

AMY

-kimber-
on 12/1/08 5:49 am - Burlington, WA

I was thinking of going also, Helen May know actual location. She Works at Virginia Mason..I cant wait to Meet you at the Meeting.

Kimber

Highest 418 lbs 12/04/2007- Surgery 336 lbs 11/11/08 -Goal Weight 180 lbs
Helen_Anne
on 12/1/08 5:55 am - Bremerton, WA
Amy...

The VM Support group meeting is from 6pm to 8pm.  The meeting is in a room behind the cafeteria cashiers.  So if you come in the  Hospital main entrance (925 Seneca) - turn right at the main hallway.. the cafeteria will be on the left.  After you come down a short decline... head towards the right... past the tables...you should be able to see the cashiers and room should have a sign on it.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

-kimber-
on 12/1/08 6:48 am - Burlington, WA
Thanks for the directions. I know exactly where the Cafeteria and cashiers are.. I am talking my hubby to come.. He had Surgery in July and has lost 160lbs. Nether one of us has gone to a support group.. So I am ECITED heheh

Talk to you later Girlie

Kimber

Highest 418 lbs 12/04/2007- Surgery 336 lbs 11/11/08 -Goal Weight 180 lbs
sassietigger
on 12/1/08 12:24 pm
Is this a general support group meeting... or specific to VSG?
I might see if I can go ...
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

maxs_mom
on 12/1/08 1:35 pm - Auburn, WA

Hl TERRY!

lT lS MY UNDERSTANDlNG THAT THlS lS A GENERAL SUPPORT GROUP; HELEN WHO HAD RNY lS THE ONE THAT GAVE ME THE lNFORMATlON.  SO lF ANYTHlNG, l'D BE THE ODD DUCK WlTH MY NEW TlNY TUMMY!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

AMY

jcheryld
on 12/1/08 12:28 pm
I'm interested in going, too... I really felt like the Federal Way one last week was really informative... but that was led by the PA-C and NUT. I understand that the 12/4 one is member-led. Is there any real difference? Will it cover the same discussion topics?
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Helen_Anne
on 12/1/08 10:44 pm - Bremerton, WA
The downtown Support group was member led up until a few months ago... now it is led by one of the 2 bariatric nurses (they trade off each month).  Last month it was on emotional eating.. but I am not sure what the topic will be this month.  Last month one of the dietitions was there.. she said that she wanted to be more active with the support group... I do not know if she will be attending each month.

Helen

332.5/302.6/231/200

jcheryld
on 12/4/08 7:13 am
Which garage is best to park in?
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Helen_Anne
on 12/4/08 7:26 am - Bremerton, WA

I would try street parking first...  since I am not sure if we can get back into the Lindeman parking lot after the meeting.. would park in the parking lot on 9 and Senca ... it is a parking garage.  You can walk up  the hill to the hospital enterance... or enter the Virginia Mason  Clinic (it is across the street from the parking garage)... go up to the 4th floor.. As you exit the elevator head towards Visual Effect (Eye Glass store) and head down the hallway... as so as you get on the tile floor ...you are in the hospital... and the Cafertia is on the right...

See you tonight...

Helen

332.5/302.6/231/200

Most Active