Clothes

-kimber-
on 11/30/08 5:29 am - Burlington, WA
Anyone need Clothes I have tons of them. Sizes from 3x to 6x. Let me know if anyone needs them. Free. Pay for Shipping or PIck up.

Wooters.. I can wear a 22 top and a 24 pant. I haven't Worn these sizes in 10 years.

Kimber

Highest 418 lbs 12/04/2007- Surgery 336 lbs 11/11/08 -Goal Weight 180 lbs
Helen_Anne
on 11/30/08 5:34 am - Bremerton, WA
Kimber...

Do you need any clothes.... I have tons of 20-24 that I can't wear any more... I have jeans, skirts, pants, sweaters, shirts...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

-kimber-
on 11/30/08 5:45 am - Burlington, WA

Helen~

I do need clothes, I just bought a bunch from Old Navy.... Got to love the Clearance and bargains.

I also saw a previous post that you are tall, I am to 5 10", So I know your pants would be nice and long for me! Not High Water Pants.. ehheheheheh.

Where do you go for Support? I am in Burlington.

Kimber

Helen_Anne
on 11/30/08 9:09 am - Bremerton, WA
I am going to go to the Virginia Mason support group... there is one on thursday... Dec 4th  - 6 to 8pm.  I live in Bremerton... so I dont go north very often...    But I have freinds in Lynnwood and could meet you in everett.

Also.... I work at Virginia Mason... so I could bring them when you have a doctor's appt.

I am SO glad you are tall!!

Helen

332.5/302.6/231/200

-kimber-
on 11/30/08 10:29 am - Burlington, WA
I will definately try to make to the Support Group on Dec 4th.  Is it a pretty good Group? I will let you know if I can Make it for sure.

Thanks!
Kimber

maxs_mom
on 11/30/08 10:10 am - Auburn, WA
~NAMASTE~

WOOT WOOT - YOU GO GlRL!  l CAN HARDLY WAlT UNTlL l CAN SHOP AT OLD NAVY, ROSS, TARGET, ETC.

l DlD GET TO GO SHOPPlNG lN MY OWN CLOSET FOR THE FlRST TlME TODAY SlNCE l DEClDED TO GET WLS AROUND THE 1ST OF OCTOBER AND MY VSG ON 11/19.  GRANTED, lT WAS STlLL A 4X, BUT l'D BOUGHT THE TOP lN SEPTEMBER FOR MY MOM'S BlRTHDAY TRlP TO PORTLAND AND NEVER WORE lT BECAUSE l DlDN'T LlKE THE WAY lT FlT (YOU KNOW, NOT TOO TlGHT BUT NOT SUPER LOOSE AND BAGGY LlKE l PREFERRED).  l WAS lN NEED OF A DRESSlER TOP FOR A FUNCTlON THlS AFTERNOON AND WORE lT...lT'S ON THE VERGE OF BElNG TOO BlG! 

l'D TAKE YOU UP ON YOUR OFFER BUT l SERlOUSLY NEED TO GO THOUGH MY OWN CLOTHESE BEFORE l START TAKlNG lN ANY MORE!  l HAVE LOTS OF STUFF, MOST OF lT BUSlNESS CASUAL ATTlRE THAT l SPENT LOTS OF MONEY TO GET (JUNONlA, ULLA POPKEN, PLUS SlZE WOMAN), RANGlNG lN SlZE FROM 3X TO 6X.  SOME OF lT lS ALREADY WAY TOO BlG AND l HOPE THAT l CAN FlND A GOOD HOME FOR lT ONCE l TACKLE THE CLOSETS (YES, l HAVE MORE THAN ONE, l AM SPOlLED PRlNCESS). 

AGAlN CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK lN FlNDlNG A PERSON OR ORGANlZATlON THAT WlLL REALLY APPREClATE THE "NEW CLOTHES"!

AMY

-kimber-
on 11/30/08 10:47 am - Burlington, WA

Amy,

Just let me know if you want any of the clothes. I hear you about the Closet.. I have clothes everywhere, I think they are multipling... hehehe. . I have stacks and bags of to big Clothes everywhere. 

My Husband and I  have lost 269lbs between the 2 of us. Both of us were at a 6x, we both started loosing weight in Dec 07. He had Surgery on July 1, 08. Its so cool that we are doing this together and have support from each other. I feel so blessed that we are meeting some of our goals in this weight loss journey.

I want to let you know that I have read a few of your posts. Your writing is very inspirational, I wish you all the success that you deserve. Congrats on your weight Loss.

The Journey has been Hard but well worth it. Isnt it amazing how good it feels to have energy and success in knowing that the hard work is paying off.

Kimber

Helen_Anne
on 11/30/08 11:12 am - Bremerton, WA
Amy ....

Congrats on both you and your husbands great weightloss!!! And its great that both you and your husband are doing this together. 

I struggle sometimes with my husband.. but he does bring chocolate and other non-wls freindly foods in the house. But for the most part I have been able to not partake in any.

Helen

332.5/302.6/231/200

maxs_mom
on 11/30/08 12:49 pm - Auburn, WA
~NAMASTE~

KlMBER:

THANKS FOR THE COMPLlMENT ON MY WRlTlNGS AND BEST WlSHES FOR SUCCESSFUL LONG TERM WElGHT LOSS! 

FEELlNG BETTER, SEElNG THE CHANGES, AND BElNG SECURE lN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WE WlLL SUCCEED lS lNDEED NOTHlNG SHORT OF AMAZlNG!

AMY

cheryl D.
on 12/1/08 2:13 pm - bellingham, WA
What kind of dog is Max?  He is so cute.  I have a miniture snocher (sp)  She is a little love.  her name is Jen Jen.  Cheryl
Most Active