9 months out today!

Annie B.
on 11/27/08 11:24 am, edited 11/27/08 11:25 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow...I haven't been on much until about a day ago - life's been BUSY!  We're enjoying the sunshine here in S.C.  When it's cold, I say, 'at least it's sunny. if we were still in WA, it would be cold and gray and rainy.'  That is one thing I DO NOT MISS.

But I miss all of you!!

I survived my first thanksgiving, and it went well. We went to a friends' house - and I had a little bit of a several things. We had a great time.

Today I am also 9 months out! Woo-Hoo!

I weighed myself - AFTER dinner LOL...and I am down to 182.8!! Down 132.2 pounds from my high weight!! I'm so excited.  I plan to have dh take some pictures tomorrow, so hopefully I can get on here and post some new pictures this weekend (maybe tomorrow?).

Anyway...it's after 10:30 and I have kids running wild. I need to get to bed - and get them to bed.

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Helen_Anne
on 11/27/08 1:32 pm - Bremerton, WA

Annie....

We miss you too... but I so glad you like SC!

You have done so well... I hope I can do as well myself.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

maxs_mom
on 11/28/08 4:35 am - Auburn, WA
Hl, ANNlE!

HAPPY BELATED GOBBLE GOBBLE DAY AND KUDOS TO YOU FOR "HAVlNG A LlTTLE BlT OVER SEVERAL THlNG" SO THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO ENJOY THE FEAST WlTHOUT OVER-DOlNG lT!

CONGRATULATlONS ON YOUR PHENOMENAL SUCCESS - A LOSS OF 132.2 POUNDS lS CERTAlNLY SOMETHlNG TO CHEER ABOUT!  l KNOW lT TOOK HARD WORK AND COMMlTMENT ON YOUR PART TO ACHlEVE THAT SUCCESS SO GOOD JOB!

PLEASE CONTlNUE TO ENJOY THE SUNSHlNE FOR ALL OF US BACK lN WA!

AMY

Most Active