Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cheryl N.
on 11/26/08 10:15 am - Des Moines, WA

I think I may be getting a date very soon! I talked with the case manager and told her that I will have the money together to pay this Friday or Monday, at least most of it unless Dad is willing to loan me the remaining balance of 250 (if not, I can pay balance within 30 days of surgery date).  Her estimate date for the surgery for me is late January or February 2009!  I'm sooo excited yet scared!!!! I can't wait.  I have been waiting for 30 years to be thin!!!  Well, not necessarily thin to look beautiful, but to be healthy too.  Plus I want to experience life as a thin person.  I'm tired of living my life as a fat person since I was 11 yrs. old!!!

I will keep you posted on this.  I'm just excited!

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

nancy6
on 11/26/08 12:12 pm - Tacoma, WA
THat is exciting news!!  Congratulations!!  You'll be heading to that loser's bench in no time at all...

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 11/27/08 12:33 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Good for you!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 11/27/08 3:36 am - Buckley, WA
How exciting ! I'l be keeping my fingers & toes crossed that you get a date that is really soon . I know how hard it is to wait .

Most Active