SASSIETIGGER UPDATE

maxs_mom
on 11/26/08 6:42 am - Auburn, WA

I just got a call from Terri's Mum.  She has been out of surgery for about an hour and is currently in recovery.  She should be heading to her room very soon.  Dr. Srikanth said that she did really well and that the surgery went great!

Please join me in welcoming Terri to the winner's circle of post-op WLS patients on the road to successful long term weight loss and a healthier, happier life!  Please feel free to post a message here or send her a PM (she doesn't have her surgery support page enabled).

Thanks,

Amy

Beetle
on 11/26/08 7:12 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Three cheers and lots of warm, fuzzy thoughts for Terri!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

sassietigger
on 11/27/08 5:50 pm
thanks karin.
I can feel the warm & Fuzzy thoughts :) 
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

sassietigger
on 11/27/08 5:49 pm
thanks you Amy.  You are amazing.  And I'm so excited we are becoming such good friends.
Thanks for all your support and coming by the hospital to see me.
~ Terri ~

maxs_mom
on 11/28/08 1:44 am, edited 11/28/08 1:47 am - Auburn, WA
NO NEED TO THANK ME...l WAS THANKFUL THAT AT 7 & 8 DAYS POST-OP MYSELF l WAS PHYSlCALLY ABLE TO COME TO THE HOSPlTAL AND SPEND SOME TlME WlTH YOU!  THAT SAlD, YOU'RE WELCOME!

l'M GLAD YOU'RE ON THE MEND AND MUST BE HOME. TAKE CARE AND PLEASE CALL ME SOMETlME lN THE NEXT FEW DAYS (AFTER YOU'RE SETTLED AND THE EXClTEMENT OF THE KlDS AT BElNG BACK HOME HAS DlED DOWN); l DON'T WANT TO lNTRUDE UPON YOUR FAMlLY REUNlON / REST.  PLEASE TELL MlKE THAT l SAlD HELLO AND THANKS FOR BElNG SUCH A GOOD HUSBAND!

BEST WlSHES THAT YOU CONTlNUE TO DO BETTER EVERY DAY!

AMY

augsgrl
on 11/27/08 11:03 pm - Graham, WA

Hey sassietiger,

I hope you are feeling well.  It sure is nice being home.

My left side is a bit painful.  I tried to control it with some liquid Tylenol, but 2 hours later I took some of the pain medicine.  I am trying to suffer a little in silence, because my husband has his surgery in 2 weeks, and I don't want to cause him any apprehension.

I wanted to say Thank You.  It was very nice to have someone in the hopsital to talk to, and it was a pleasure meeting you.  Also, thank you for the info on this website.

Thanks,

Tanya

maxs_mom
on 11/28/08 1:46 am - Auburn, WA
Hl TANYA!  YOU MUST BE THE WOMAN TERRl TOLD ME ABOUT WHO WAS HER SURGERY BUDDY!

l'M GLAD THAT YOU'RE ON THE MEND AND WlSH YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY SO THAT YOU CAN QUlCK START YOUR RACE TOWARDS BECOMlNG A HAPPlER AND HEALTHlER WOMAN!

AMY

sassietigger
on 11/28/08 2:54 am
Hi Tanya,

I'm so glad you found me on here.  We can keep in touch, and share our wows and celebrations :)  I agree it was very nice to have a walking buddy at 3am. lol.  I am glad you are on the mend.  I have one of my incisions on the right that is bruising up quite nicely. 
Do what you need to do to take care of you.  I think it's good that there is a two week gap between you and hubby, then you'll be feeling much better and will be able to take care of him, knowing exactly what he is going thru and really what he needs.

Thanks for finding me and saying hi and letting me know how you are doing. :)
Terri
~ Terri ~

augsgrl
on 11/28/08 9:00 am - Graham, WA
Hi Amy! 

I have heard so many wonderful things about you - I feel like I already know you.  Hopefully I will meet you in person someday soon. 

Thanks,

Tanya
Most Active