Please pray for my friend!!

awidick
on 11/21/08 9:21 pm - Spanaway, WA
I am begging everyone to please pray for my friend Joyce.  She had a tummy tuck by Dr. Philip Kierney on September 25th of this year.  Since then she has had 4 more surgeries to try and get rid of the infection she got since her first surgery.  She just had the fourth yesterday.  I don't believe she is a member here on oh but that shouldnt matter I hope.  Her email address is [email protected]   She needs all the prayers she can get.  I feel so responsible since I told her to go to that clinic for her tummy tuck.  It's very serious.  Please send her some well wishes.  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!  I appreciate it very much.

Arlene
nean
on 11/21/08 11:48 pm - Tacoma, WA
Sent prayers and a brief note.

Also prayer for you that you forgive yourself!

"be willing to sit in the middle of the fear and fucking feel it." Lady Raven
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender
VSG 12/9/08  Highest 278, then lost #30 preop Goal 126 

raeanns
on 11/22/08 12:37 am - Tri-Cities, WA
Please send your friend this message I was not able to get it through to her

I pray that you receive the Lords healing hand and love.  I know this type of infection ans the surgery's to follow aren't easy.  My 26 year old daughter had an emergency c-section Aug. 2007 do to a blood clot in her brain.  The meds they gave her after the birth of her child had a very rare side effect it caused necroses to her left breast. They did many surgeries to get all the dead tissue and ended up fighting mrsa. Finally they did a tram flap from her stomach to make a new breast, it too became infected with mrsa.  Well after 17 surges and a few weeks in and out of a hyper baric chamber she is much better.  You see it just took time, Patience and the Lords work thru prayers we finally have her home taking great care of herself and her baby.  So hang in there it does get better and when it is all over with you ll look and feel great!
RaeAnn

RaeAnn  OH Support Group Leader Tri-Cities, WA meet every 2nd Wednesday each month located 500 Amon Park Dr. Richland, WA 7PM-9PM

Shelly W.
on 11/22/08 1:49 pm - Sumner, WA
Hi Arlene,  Prayers sent for both of you.  Peace be with you and well wishes for Joyce.  Let us know how she's doing.

God Bless,
--Shelly
--Shelly

nancy6
on 11/24/08 9:46 am - Tacoma, WA
Arlene - My prayers go out for Joyce.  It definitely doesn't matter whether she's a member of OH or not.  :)  What a rough time she has had!  But don't feel responsible - those things can happen anywhere and any time.  My prayers will be for a quick and complete recovery for Joyce and peace for you!  Take care and keep us posted on how she is doing.

~Nancy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 11/24/08 11:19 am - Buckley, WA
Arlene , please don't be so tough on yourself .  My friends daughter had surgery with Dr.Kierney & had no issues . Other than my friends daughters experience , I have no knowledge about Dr. Philip Kierney , good or bad . But , infection is always a possibility after surgery . It doesn't mean that they got poor care . I really hope your friend gets better quickly . Prayers being said . Kathy

Most Active