hi all, I am new to the forum.

-kimber-
on 11/20/08 2:58 am - Burlington, WA
In December 2007, I decided my life need to change. My starting weight was 418. I spent the last 10 months loosing weight and getting ready for surgery. On the day of my surgery I weighed 336lbs. I had my surgery 11/11/08, my weight today is 312.

I hope I get some good advise from you all!
butterflyxlife
on 11/20/08 3:20 am - Fort Lewis, WA
On November 20, 2008 at 10:58 AM Pacific Time, -kimber- wrote:
In December 2007, I decided my life need to change. My starting weight was 418. I spent the last 10 months loosing weight and getting ready for surgery. On the day of my surgery I weighed 336lbs. I had my surgery 11/11/08, my weight today is 312.

I hope I get some good advise from you all!
You had your surgery almost exactly a year after mine!! I'm trying to get on here more often, but I really am horrible about it lol. Congrats on your achievements so far!! If you have any questions, always feel free to ask :))
nancy6
on 11/20/08 8:02 am - Tacoma, WA
Welcome to the Washington board!!  You are doing fantastic - to be down 106 pounds already is quite an accomplishment.  Hopefully by now (almost 10 days post-op) you are feeling good and getting all tha****er in there!  :)  Your life is definitely changing and in a very positive direction.  Don't hesitate to post here or PM any of us if you have questions, concerns or just need some support!  You'll find lots of support and friendship on this OH site.  I wish you continued success and a very speedy recovery.  Take care...

~Nancy~

Helen_Anne
on 11/20/08 8:36 am - Bremerton, WA

Welcome to the Washington Board!!!  I had my surgery at Virginia Mason too....  Hopefully I will see you at the support group at Virginia Mason (its the first thurs of the month).

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

sassietigger
on 11/21/08 1:08 am
Wow that is a fabulous weight loss.  Good for you for making the changes needed to be sucessfull.
Welcome to the board.  I have my surgery on Wednesday....
Look forward to getting to know you.
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

-kimber-
on 11/21/08 6:35 am - Burlington, WA
Thanks for welcoming me to the board.

Weightloss is a challenge, first time ever I have stayed commited.It feels great to have Success after 35 years of no success.

Good luck with your surgery. I hope all goes good for you on your surgery. Listen to your doctor (sip sip sip, walk walk walk). I am 10 days post op today I am 311, wooters!

jillianD
on 11/21/08 2:08 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
It is amazing what we can do once we really decide we need to make a change in our lives.  You have already done a wonderful job, your surgeon must be very pleased!!

Welcome to the boards!  The best advise I can give you is be patient and don't compare yourself to anyone else.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active