North West WLS Support Group -- Kick Off Meeting

Christine Gibson
on 11/17/08 6:55 am - Redmond, WA

North West Weight Loss Surgery Support Group meets the 3rd Thursday of each and every month.  Our kick-off meeting is this Thursday, November 20, 2008.   All folks who have had, or are considering any form of weight loss surgery are most welcome!  In order to better serve you, we choose not to be part of any clinic or hospital group.  

10:00 a.m. -- noon:  Private home in Redmond WA., Thursday, 11-20-08  (call me at 425-885-2634 for directions)

or

7:00p.m. -- 9:00 p.m. Fire Station in Kirkland  WA, Thursday, 11-20-08  (call me at 425-885-2634 for directions)

In order for me to be prepared, you can also e-mail me at  [email protected], giving me your e-mail address and telephone # so that I can confirm your coming to either one of these 2 meetings as well as provide you the directions.   Learn more about our group at www.obesityHelp.com/group/BellevueWA.  I've also started to post information about me and this awesome journey we are all on at my OH page. 

As your leader, I have been trained by Obesity Help as an OH Coach and Support Group Leader.  My focus as a new retiree from over 35 years in securities and mortgages,  is to commence giving back to my community by truly helping folks who have had or are anticipating having this life-changing surgery.    My RNY was 10-30-04.  Total weight loss to date is 145 lbs with 30 to go to goal weight.  I am currently receiving training as a Bariatric Life Coach.

Christine Gibson, MS, MA
       ObesityHelp Support Group Leader and Support Group Coach
               Bariatric University Suport Group Coach
               www.ObesityHelp.com/group/BellevueWA
               [email protected]
Most Active