Onederland: would someone define please?

Karen F.
on 11/15/08 4:10 pm - Renton, WA
I can't find it it the abbreviation guide, and it doesn't seem to fit with loss of 100 lbs, so what is it?
brenda99
on 11/15/08 5:28 pm - Canada
Onederland .... means you are finally weighing in on the 100's ... example:  199 lbs ect... cant wait to get there myself :)

Karen F.
on 11/15/08 8:36 pm - Renton, WA
Oh, duhhh.  I feel like such an idiot.  I got to onderland pretty early and fast, having started out at 233 before my pre-op weight loss, so it passed me by without notice *(except for me.)  Now I do a mini celebration at each "deci-wonderland"--passing 190, and next, 180.
     This who program is such a mirace.  I am so grateful to have had insurance to help cover the expenses--I couldn't have done it without the insurance coverage.

Thanks for the info.
pam H.
on 11/16/08 2:18 pm - Renton, WA
Karen- Congratulations on reaching and surpassing onederland ! I am so jealous! I have quite a ways to go, but it's very inspiring to me every time I hear that someone has made it. It has been many, many years since I have been in the 100's. I can't wait!

butterflyxlife
on 11/20/08 4:46 am - Fort Lewis, WA
On November 16, 2008 at 12:10 AM Pacific Time, Karen F. wrote:
I can't find it it the abbreviation guide, and it doesn't seem to fit with loss of 100 lbs, so what is it?
Yeah, a lot people call the loss of a 100 lbs. the century mark :)) Just like someone else wrote onederland is making it into the 100-199 weight range :)
Most Active