Dr. Srikanth Groups/Email List?

bjblue
on 11/16/08 3:39 am - Tacoma, WA

I have been to a few support meetings at Dr. Srikanth's usually held in the conference rooms across the hall from his office. I didn't get anotice for this months meetings either. Usually, the Lap Band support meetings are the 1st Tuesday of the month, and gastric bypass is the 2nd wednesday of the month. They did do combined meetings in August and September, and they actaully had a separate meeting in October.

When you say that Vickie quit, are you talking about Vickie Rhienholt the Nurse Practitioner? I didn't realize that she left. I really liked working with here, I'm sorry to hear that she is not there now.

There is another Vickie (Vickie Stevens) who puts on the Lap Band support group meetings on the 1st Tuesday of the month, but as I said before, I didn't hear anything this month. So, not sure whether they had one or not. If anyone else knows, let me know as well.....

BJ

VickiStevens
on 11/16/08 8:05 am, edited 11/16/08 8:12 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Amy,

I am Vicki.  I facilitate the band/restrictive surgery support group meetings for Dr. Srikanth's office.  I do maintain an email group code that I use to send out updates and details on the next meeting.  This month, I did not facilitate the meeting as we had a combined meeting with a guest speaker.  I believe there may be a guest speaker scheduled for next month also, but I need to contact Lakshmi and get an update.

I use my personal email account for the distribution.  If you would like me to add you, please send me our email address with "add to support group email code" or something similar in the subject line.  My email address is [email protected]

Also, please feel free to email me, or PM me with any questions you have.

Take care.
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
maxs_mom
on 11/16/08 9:56 am - Auburn, WA
Hi, Vicki! 

Wow, I didn't imagine that "the Vicki" would respond!  I just sent you an email.

Thanks!

Amy

VickiStevens
on 11/16/08 11:46 am - Tacoma, WA
"The Vicki," eh?  I think I am blushing.....  Just kidding of course. 

I did receive your email.  I will get you added to my group code so you will my email updates. 

Take care and I hope to meet you in person at a support group meeting soon!
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
Most Active