Anyone heard how Brandy is doing

Helen_Anne
on 11/12/08 11:59 pm - Bremerton, WA

I never heard how she is doing after surgery? 

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Danielle S.
on 11/15/08 12:21 pm - brunssum, Netherlands
Brandy is doing great. She is recovering very well, She had 4 of the 6 drains removed and should get the last 2 removed on Monday at her follow-up. She is able to get up on her own, is walking all over the place, gets herself dressed, and showers on her own too. 

Her breasts look amazing, and her lower body lift is awesome too. They did a great job of keeping everything low and they even tighten and repaired her abdominal muscles. Her plastic surgeon said she would look like she has done over 10,000 sit-ups without doing a single one. They were really impressed with how quickly she was up and walking after surgery. She is going up stairs now and doing awesome.

She is looking great. She is planning on being her for about another week before flying to meet her husband in Belgium.

She really misses everyone on OH and talks about ya'll all the time.

280/173/145
Starting weight/Current weight/Goal weight

Hell is the knowledge of opportunity lost; the place where the man I am comes face to face with the man I might have been.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus and an American soldier. One died for your sins, the other for your freedom.

Shelly W.
on 11/15/08 3:31 pm - Sumner, WA

Thanks for the update.  I was starting to get worried.

--Shelly

Helen_Anne
on 11/16/08 12:51 am - Bremerton, WA

Danielle...

Thank you for the update... i am SO glad that she is doing so well... I bet she looks amazing.. Please tell her hi from me...

Thanks...Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Most Active