Support Group in Olympia

jlph62
on 11/10/08 11:52 am - Olympia, WA
I was just wondering if there is a support group in Olympia or where the next closest location would be.
kittykatzmom
on 11/10/08 2:32 pm - Mason co., WA
A couple of the ladies on here are working to form an Olympia support group, right now there is one in Tacoma and Puyallup and Bremerton, those are the closest that I know of for now.

~Cindy~

jlph62
on 11/10/08 3:23 pm - Olympia, WA
Thanks for the info.   I hope a group is able to form in Olympia.  I can offer my home on the westside if a place to gather is needed.  Soon I will have use of a community center at the apartments I live at.  It is being renovated right now.
Joanne
jillianD
on 11/10/08 11:33 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
How wonderful of you to offer, that is one of the things that is holding us back, finding a place to meet!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

butterflyxlife
on 11/20/08 4:55 am - Fort Lewis, WA
There is also a support group at Madigan Army Medical Center if you are able to get on post~ It's every thursday at 5:30 I think?? Great, GREAT group of people!! Probably THE most supportive group of people I have met to date!
lila_blume
on 11/20/08 8:14 am - Olympia, WA
I am new to this forum and don't know anyone yet. I would love to get to know some of you and hear your stories.  I don't have WLS scheduled yet because I am switching to another insurance provider this open enrollment. In January I want to meet with a physician (still looking for a good one in the Olympia area) and get the ball rolling. I was previously denied by Group Health and am a little gun shy because of that.
Most Active