St Francis Support

Nicki H.
on 11/3/08 10:52 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Is there still going to be a meeting at SF tomorrow?(lap band group)

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Shelly W.
on 11/5/08 5:01 am - Sumner, WA
Hi Nicole, 
I don't know about any that might have been scheduled for yesterday, but I know that there is a combined (all WLS surgeries) support group meeting Tuesday the 11th in the medical office building across the parking lot from St. Francis Hospital.  It's in the MOB conference room on the first floor from 6:00 to 7:30.

This one is from Dr. Srikanth's office, but others are welcome to attend.
--Shelly

Nicki H.
on 11/5/08 8:46 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with

Thanks.  As far as I know there is one tonight.  Vicki does it the 1st Wed of the month from 6-730.

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

MonikaMMH
on 11/9/08 6:08 pm - burien, WA
I am newly banded, and am looking for st.francis support group...i learned about this stuff like a year ago, and never thought it would happen when it did was fast and i lost all my info.   could you alll let me know where to find info about the support groups and stuff?
Beetle
on 11/11/08 12:59 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
There is a meeting on tonight, at 6:00pm, probably in the conference room across from Dr Srikanth's office.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Most Active