Flattery on more than one level...

Starting Over
on 11/2/08 7:51 am
As some of you know and some of you don't know, I smoke. So I was at Walgreens this afternoon buying a pack of cigarettes and I got carded.
Yes, I'm 31 and I still get carded and it makes me feel great every time. Needless to say I had a big smile on my face as I handed the cashier my ID....but that wasn't the best part.
She looked at my ID, looked at me, looked at my ID again...looked at me and said, "well...I guesssss that's you". I couldn't help but laugh and say, "yep, I've lost a teensy bit of weight since that picture was taken".  She replied, "Oh!"
I couldn't believe that my ID picture  which was taken a little over 2 years ago (150lbs ago), hardly looks like me anymore!
AWESOME!!!!
nean
on 11/2/08 8:43 am - Tacoma, WA
You're lucky she didn't accuse you of stealing the ID of an older relative. Better get a new ID!! and congrats on a great NSV!!

"be willing to sit in the middle of the fear and fucking feel it." Lady Raven
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender
VSG 12/9/08  Highest 278, then lost #30 preop Goal 126 

jcheryld
on 11/2/08 10:06 am
Congrats! Those are two awesome compliments! I can't wait to hear those! Are you getting a new ID soon?
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

juicyprincess
on 11/16/08 12:51 am - Tacoma, WA
Awesome, you were probably high all day off that. If you get a new ID, keep that one, it will always have that fantastic memory!
Most Active