My computer is finally home .

PinkFlamingoes
on 10/24/08 1:19 pm - Buckley, WA
My computer is finally home , thank goodness . I've been a nevous wreck about my upcoming surgery & no puter to occupy me . I'm not supposed to do personal computing during work time , so I only went on for a few minutes twice . UGH ! I missed keeping up with all of you . Wondered about Susan , thought about Sunny's upcoming surgery , etc... I'm glad to be back .

Helen_Anne
on 10/24/08 1:30 pm - Bremerton, WA
Kathy...

I am so glad you are back!!! and the your computer was able to come home where it Needs to be!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

PinkFlamingoes
on 10/24/08 1:54 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks , Helen . I'm sure my computer thought I had given up on it , poor thing . The financial damage wasn't nearly as painful as was origonally stated , either .

jillianD
on 10/25/08 1:55 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Glad you are back!  Susan is doing well, and your surgery is coming right up!!  I am so excited for you!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 10/25/08 2:16 am - Buckley, WA
Thanks , Jillian .
I'm glad Susan's doing well . I have thought about her quite a bit this last week . I can't wait to hear all about her experience .

lizzybear
on 10/25/08 9:06 am - Olympia, WA
Welcome  back!!  I completely understand the lost feeling.  I thought my computer crashed because it wouldn't turn on at all.  So I went out and got myself a new laptop and then the stupid old one started working again.  Not sure what was going on, my brother-in-law who's great on computers was going to come check it out, but it just turned back on yesterday.  He's still going to check it out, but still - strange!!  Good luck on your surgery - wow only a couple days left!!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

PinkFlamingoes
on 10/25/08 12:24 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks , Izzy . Computers are strange contraptions . It was terrible being without it . I'd like to get a lap top & then give the kids this one . Their computer is really ols . I think it has Windows 95 , on it . lol . The conference is coming up . I know you'll have a blast . There's tons of freebies , too . If you meet Becky (anewbechew) (sp) , tell her I said hi , please . She'll be there . Michelle (eggface) too . They were so fun . I think Sally (annoying Lizard) is going , too . She is outrageous & fun . She & Becky are good friends . I wish I was going . I had so much fun when I went in April 2007 . You will have to tell me the highlights when you get back . Maybe next year a bunch of us can go together , from this area . That would be fun . xoxox Kathy

lizzybear
on 10/26/08 8:20 am - Olympia, WA
Okay, I've written down the names of people to say hi for you.  I'm excited to meet some of the people I talk to/read all the time.  That WOULD be fun to get a group of us to go to one.  My mom wanted to go with me, so I'm taking her, but now that it's getting closer she keeps saying she doesn't want to hang out at the event all day both days, she wants us to sightsee and go do things - in fact she booked tickets to see the WICKED play on Sunday - at the same time as Eggface & Melting Mama's cooking demo!  Oooohhhh!!  That was one of the demos I really wanted to see and now I have to go to the play because she spent over $100 on each ticket!  I'll fill you in when I get home.  I'm so dang excited!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

PinkFlamingoes
on 10/27/08 2:31 pm - Buckley, WA
That's too bad that the play is at the same time as MM & Eggface . I can't imagine both of them together . I've met Michelle . She is very sincere & lively . MM seems very blunt , humerous & to the point , which I enjoy . I'll be looking forward to your report , when you get back . I know you'll have a great time . What are you wearing for the party ? Michelle (eggy) was a dead on Indiana Jones at the one I went to . I've got pictures of her on my page .

jillianD
on 10/28/08 12:15 am, edited 10/28/08 12:15 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there Kathy, I too would love to go to an event with a bunch of gals from up here.  It would be so much fun.  Have you had you surgery yet?  Just wondering how you are doing.

Edited to add:  D'oh its tomorrow.  Good luck!!!!!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active