Need Alternate Source for Band Fills

Mola
on 10/20/08 4:03 am - WA
My friend needs to find and alternate source for getting her band filled. She currently has to go to Federal Way for fills and wants to find something more local. We are located on the Kitsap Peninsula, near Bremerton.

Thank you in advance.

Wag more, bark less.

Helen_Anne
on 10/20/08 4:27 am - Bremerton, WA
Mola...

I also live in Kitsap County... and saw in a newspaper that Dr William Neal  and Eduardo Avila are doing Lap Bands at Harrison in Silverdale.  I am not sure if he takes other surgeon's patients... but you could call. Here is their  number - 1-866-722-6363.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

kakkling
on 10/20/08 4:30 am - Tac, WA
Have her try Fill Management Northwest
(360-435-5365). They are located in Arlington, but go to Port Orchard once a month. I don't  what day, but I am sure she could get that information when she called.
Kelly
Hislady
on 10/20/08 6:01 am - Vancouver, WA
There is also a group called Fill Centers USA, don't know if they are in your area but you could check their website. Good luck.
Mola
on 10/23/08 12:02 am - WA
Thank you for your replies!

Wag more, bark less.

Nicki H.
on 10/23/08 1:21 pm - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
NW fill centers is awesome!!  I have used them twice and d/t being banded in Mexico, don't have many choices.  They go to Port Orchard once a month, and they were just here last Wed.  If you want their # let me know

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Most Active