HELP need info on PID

kittykatzmom
on 10/17/08 1:47 am - Mason co., WA
My 19 yo  daughter in Tenn. was just diagnosed with PID and bacterial vaginosis which caused the PID. she is in such pain, is this normal?  what can she expect in the future?  Should I fly there to be with her?  Any info on this would be appreciated.

~Cindy~

shymomma
on 10/17/08 9:58 am
so sorry, I don't know what PID is.  can you google it and find out more in order to help her?  Does she want you to come? best wishes to you and your daughter.
highest wt. 250. pre-surgery 238.  current 142.  
Tummy Tuck  1-25-11 
Nicki H.
on 10/17/08 1:03 pm - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
PID, or Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.  Several things can cause it, one of them being Chlamydia....I know there are others.  PID is treatable.  Only you can decide to go be with her tho....Good luck, I am sure she will be ok.  Future wise, I know there are things that can come up as an after thought of PID.

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Most Active