New here

val_aiken
on 10/16/08 1:21 am - Port Angeles, WA
Hi, I am Val.  Just moved to Port Angeles from South  Carolina.  I am considering lap band.  I have to start over with all the pre approval stuff.  Can anyone recommend a surgeon and is there a support group in the PA area.
Thanks, Val
kittykatzmom
on 10/16/08 1:33 am - Mason co., WA
Welcome, we are here for you, as far as P.A. goes there isnt many posts here from that area. so not sure about surgeons or support groups in that are, check with the local hospital and see what they say,  good luck on your journey.

~Cindy~

Shelly W.
on 10/16/08 11:34 am - Sumner, WA
Hi Val, Welcome to the WA board.  I don't know about PA docs either, but I love the area.  My mom lived in Sequim for several years.

There are a couple of very good band docs in Federal Way though.  My doctor, Dr. Srikanth and Dr. Oh. 
--Shelly

Helen_Anne
on 10/17/08 1:24 am - Bremerton, WA
Val...

Welcome to Washington... and the Washington Board!!

I don't think  there are any WLS surgeons in PA... but I just read that Dr William Neal is doing Lap Bands at Harrision Hospital (in Silverdale or Bremerton).  You also may try to finding a surgeon in Seattle or Edmonds or Federal Way.

I really like my surgeon... but he is in Federal Way and does surgery in Seattle.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

ninabug
on 10/19/08 5:52 am - Washington
Hi Val i sent you a personal message, but just in case you did not receive it I am to living in Port
Angeles for about six years now from Alaska.  My Surgery is scheduled for Oct 21, 2008.  Would love to put together a support          group between here and

squiem and surrounding areas if you are inters ted please let me know.

XOXO
Most Active