All alone on the east side???

Jennifer C.
on 10/15/08 6:45 am - Kittitas, WA
Maybe I am missing it, but it does not appear that there are many of us on the east side. I am over by Yakima. Is there anyone from over here? Am I all alone??

Life is short, laugh easily, forgive quickly, and never regret anything that made you smile.

EricW
on 10/15/08 10:58 pm - Kettle Falls, WA
I'm North of Spokane on Lake Roosevelt.  My guess is that we are super secret, super quiet rednecks who still cant believe we can see our feet now.  LOL.  I snowmobile around Yakima several times during the winter.  If you are planning on getting an E. side group together I would be game.  Welcome to the boards.  EW
shymomma
on 10/15/08 11:54 pm
You're not alone. I am from Spokane Valley. It seems like there are not many people on this board from our area. I am having surgery with Dr. Trotter on October 30th.
Jennifer C.
on 10/16/08 7:27 am - Kittitas, WA
I am in the beginning stages of the proces**** a major road block when I found out my wonderful ins will not pay for any WLS. Have not given up but my finances are wayyyyyyyyyyy too tight to even think about trying to pay out of pocket for it. Working it the "old-fashioned" way right now which of course has never worked for me. Kind of new to the area lived in Vancouver wa from 2003-2006. Grew up in upstate NY I guess you can sayy I am from all over.

Life is short, laugh easily, forgive quickly, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Geminidream
on 10/16/08 2:13 pm - Spokane, WA

Hi!  I was at Dr. Rawlin's support group tonight  (Sister Mary Agnes in the costume) and thought I'd better check in here on the WA board since there aren't many of us active here from this side.  I'd made the wrong assumption that Dr. Rawlins' and Bright's forums were still here on OH but now that I've looked it seems they've been revamped and removed.  There were only patient reviews....too bad.

Loved the redneck comment, that is too funny!  My excuse is that I spend most of my OH time over on my surgery month board (Dec. '06 group rocks!!!) so I'm sorry not to be here to be of support to you like I should. 

Hope to be around more often and get to know you better. 

Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Jennifer C.
on 10/17/08 3:57 am - Kittitas, WA
Molly, don't feel bad that you are not here much. I am guilty of that as well. Confession time, I am addicted to the R& R board. Is there a 12 step program for it?? I hang out there most of the time. As I mentioned, I do not have a surgery date yet, so no real surgery board. I hope to see you around and you can always PM me.

shymomma
on 10/17/08 5:33 am
Hi Jennifer, Eric and Molly, ( I mean Sister Mary Agnus.....)  LOL

Molly....I was at the meeting with Alice. I enjoyed it. I have been trying to hit lots of groups and seminars since August. I will be having my surgery with Dr. Trotter.

everyone have a great weekend!

highest wt. 250. pre-surgery 238.  current 142.  
Tummy Tuck  1-25-11 
divamydear
on 10/20/08 1:12 am - WA
I live south of Spokane Wa.  My dr was Dr Pennings from Post falls.

Debra Adams
on 10/24/08 8:34 am - Yakima, WA
There is a support group in Yakima. We meet the second Saturday from 11:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m. Most of us have had VSGs but we have had everything at one time or another. Let me know if you are interested. We'd love to have you. Debra

vast quantities/quite a bit less/much less

5'11

Most Active