any closer to a support group

kittykatzmom
on 10/15/08 3:13 am - Mason co., WA
does anyone know if we are any closer to getting a group together in Olympia??? I am ready.   Calling on JILL   or you gonna lead this 

~Cindy~

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 10/15/08 6:01 am
It's soo gonna happen, just having some trouble lining up a place. I discovered the Oly library had a room we could use for free, but then found out they are closing for remodeling for several months, so then tried the tumwater library, but only one person there can schedule their rooms, and I'm having trouble calling when that one person is actually there, and available. Hope to have something set up very soon.
jillianD
on 10/17/08 1:41 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
The tumwater library is very nice I hope you are able to secure something.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 10/15/08 6:19 am - Mason co., WA
Thank you for doing all this.

~Cindy~

auntie-boopee
on 10/16/08 2:09 am - Silverdale, WA
you trying to leave us?   I am so sad!  just kidding I understand that you travel so far but if you do leave we will really miss you!

Karen 
kittykatzmom
on 10/16/08 4:45 am, edited 10/16/08 4:45 am - Mason co., WA
I dont plan on leaving... but it will be nice to find another group closer so that I can attend just 1in bre, then 1 ALOT closer to home, no I love the Brem group. In fact if I can remember I will be there Tues. afternoon. Since the I missed the last one.

~Cindy~

auntie-boopee
on 10/16/08 4:59 am - Silverdale, WA

Great I look forward to seeing you.  We will mostly be talking about Kathy's and my experience for the past few weeks and answering guestions.  See you tuesday at 3:30

Karen

jillianD
on 10/17/08 1:40 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
LOL Cindy you crack me up!!  I am trying to find a place to meet up too.  I was trying to get a room at the hosp but it has been difficult to get ahold of someone.  I guess if worse come to worse we can always do something at one of the local resturants that has a back room, but I am trying to avoid that cause then they kind of expect you to eat.  LOL
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 10/17/08 1:44 am - Mason co., WA
I know I 'm just anxious.

~Cindy~

Amanda T.
on 10/17/08 5:19 am - WA
same here! Thanks for doing all this guys! I hope we figure out a place soon! :)

Amanda 
"impossible is nothing"

Most Active