I'm back

auntie-boopee
on 10/14/08 7:41 am - Silverdale, WA
Wow...what a weekend....I'm back from Las Vegas celebrating my sister's 40th birthday.  We had a blast of a weekend.  She was a diva that got to be with some celebs...it was 8 girls and we really had fun.

Now mind you I was only 2wks post op.  It was hard because I just didn't have the options or selctions I needed while in the hotel.  Plus being around the girls being able to anything they wanted was a mental challenge.  I wasn't hungry , as a matter I am never hungry since surgery, but just seeing all the different foods, started to make me crazy.  I was able to moove to mushies on Friday per Dr, so I had some mashed potatoes and refried beans and all went well with that. 

I am so happy to be back home and abe to control my schedule more.  I have everything  I need right a my footsteps...If I had to do it again, I would have waited to take a trip like that so soon after surgery. 
Lisa B.
on 10/14/08 7:57 am - Bremerton, WA
Welcome back... sounds like you had a good time.

lisa
auntie-boopee
on 10/14/08 8:02 am - Silverdale, WA
I did, but I was real tired when I got back, just couldn't get all the stuff in for myself.  But I'm back on track...
sunnyinseattle1
on 10/14/08 8:42 am
Heya! Glad you made it thru Vegas. Good for you.

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

kittykatzmom
on 10/15/08 3:10 am - Mason co., WA
Well  1st off  did you win any money????? also glad to hear everything is going good for you, def. get back on track,  hope to see you Tues.

~Cindy~

Most Active