I'M SUCH A SLACKER!!!

Starting Over
on 10/9/08 5:20 pm
Hey ladies!!!!!!
Yeah, I know...I know. I've been MIA for a while. It feels like I haven't participated or posted on here in AGES! I actually miss you guys (shhh...don't let anyone know though).lol
I was on vacation, and work has been hectic...blah blah blah. But all excuses aside, I definitely need to get more active on OH, because nothing beats the support of OH members.  I have gotten a little off track with my RNY progress and I'm sure it's because I haven't been going to my surgeon's support group, or been on here.
So feel free to kick my butt back into gear!
jillianD
on 10/10/08 12:15 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ahh a "little ass" kickin, just my style this morning!!  Get in it gear girl, you've at least been gettin in you vits and protein right?  Otherwise a little slackin once in a while won't kill you as long as you get back in gear!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Starting Over
on 10/11/08 12:21 pm
vitamins...yes
protein...no. My surgeon wants 80+ a day from supplements, I'm at 30 a day from supplements if I'm lucky. But I did just buy 3 huge boxes of ready to drink shakes, so I'm definitely going to start getting it all in again.
nancy6
on 10/13/08 11:25 am - Tacoma, WA
I so identify with you!!!  What is up with us?!?    I've not been on the boards much, either, and haven't been doing as good with the other stuff, either...  Time for both of us to get back on track and make this thing work for us the way it's supposed to.  I've got similar excuses - work, life, etc.  So I'll kick your butt and feel free to do the same to me!  See you on the boards here! 

~Nancy~

Most Active