Kind of new

jillianD
on 10/9/08 12:56 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Welcome Jennifer!  Questions are very welcome, remember that the one your asking is probably something someone out there lurking wanted to ask too.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 10/9/08 2:18 am - Mason co., WA
Welcome, and I hope everything works out for you to have this surgery, you will be in for the ride of a lifetime,  good luck and again welcome.

~Cindy~

pam H.
on 10/9/08 2:48 am - Renton, WA
 Welcome Jennifer! I am new ,too! I like to lurk on the R and R site. I'm not brave enough to post there yet! At times it reminds me of past Thanksgivings with alot of drama and screaming with my
aunts,uncles, and cousins. Eventually my poor grandmother would close the liquor cabinet and yell," Can't we have one happy holiday meal together?"When my husband experienced that first holiday w/ my family he said ," Your family is, uh........lively, aren't they! We live cross country from them now, and don't get back that often. I actually miss those visits- in small doses! Kind of like 
R and R- a fun place to visit , but I wouldn't want to live there full time. I hope you and I will be on
the loser's bench soon. My surgery is scheduled in a couple weeks. It's hard to believe it really 
will happen. I'll believe it when they wake me up in the RR, and say , Your surgery is done!

Jennifer C.
on 10/9/08 4:57 am - Kittitas, WA
Thank you all for your kind welcome. I look forward to seeing you around! Take care and talk to you soon!

Life is short, laugh easily, forgive quickly, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Most Active