Kind of new

Jennifer C.
on 10/8/08 8:45 am - Kittitas, WA
I should have done this a while ago..... I am fairly new to this site. I am in R and R most of the time (I can not help it, they crack me up or make me think). My name is Jen. I am in Ellensburg Not far from Yakima. Basically just starting this journey. My ins will not cover WLS, so am on my own for now anyway..... Stop by and say hi. I will have lots of questions you all have heard a bunch of times but I will try to keep them to a minimum.... Nice to meet you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is short, laugh easily, forgive quickly, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Hislady
on 10/8/08 10:18 am - Vancouver, WA
Welcome, always good to see new faces here. Good luck on your journey and you'll find all the info you could ever need here! Ask away.
Jennifer C.
on 10/8/08 10:38 am - Kittitas, WA
Thank you! I used to live in Vancouver WA! I miss all the Wal-Marts! I moved here in 2006 to be with DH.

Life is short, laugh easily, forgive quickly, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Shelley S.
on 10/8/08 11:09 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there and welcome!!! I read a lot on r and r too  hehehhe.  Good luck to you through your journey, it's been an amazing ride so far for me and I hope it will be for you as well.  We're glad you're here!

PinkFlamingoes
on 10/8/08 11:36 am - Buckley, WA
Welcome Jennifer . I feel your pain . My insurance didn't cover my surgery , either . Thank god for home equity . Don't worry about your number of questions . We'll answer them , gladly . I hang out at the R&R , too . It is addicting .

nean
on 10/8/08 12:10 pm - Tacoma, WA
Welcome! I live in Tacoma. Most of my time on the boards is with the VSG or GLBT folks. But I thought I should get to know my neighbors. My insurance pays for lap band and RNY if you jump through enough hoops. But I want the sleeve, so I am self pay. Hoping to have surgery before Xmas - before Dec. 1st if I can squeeze in all the consults my surgeon wants.

"be willing to sit in the middle of the fear and fucking feel it." Lady Raven
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender
VSG 12/9/08  Highest 278, then lost #30 preop Goal 126 

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/08 12:13 pm - WA
Welcome Jennifer!   This is a great group here, don't EVER hesitate in asking a question.   This forum is a kinder and gentler place that R&R.   And yeah, I hang out there too!   It's addicting!  LOL!
Helen_Anne
on 10/8/08 12:49 pm - Bremerton, WA
Jennifer...

Welcome to the  Washington Board....  ask away... there are some great people on this board that can answer your questions...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Karen F.
on 10/8/08 1:57 pm - Renton, WA
OK.  I'll bite:  what's R and R?
jillianD
on 10/9/08 12:52 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Rants and Raves, a side forum here, very entertaining but be careful posting if you don't have thick skin, they do bite and you'd better like it!! 

Here's a link...

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/rantsandraves/
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active