Olympia group - we need one

jillianD
on 10/14/08 3:02 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
That is wonderful!!!  I think having her speak at one of our meetings would be an amazing thing!

I am very glad you thought to ask her!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 10/15/08 6:24 am
I'm not having luck finding an open room in any library until December, and the rooms at the Olympia Center by percival landing are $26 ($13 / hour, but have a 2 hour requirement). I wouldn't mind paying to have an initial meeting, but would rather find another place for future meetings. Any one have thoughts?
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/08 5:46 am - WA
I've got a call in to the person responsible for community group meetings at St. Pete's.

I posted about it on the other thread, just wanted to make sure everyone knows what's going on.
valdera
on 10/31/08 1:56 am - Tumwater, WA
I've been off this discussion for a long time. Didn't realize how far along the idea had gotten. I am really excited about the idea of a support group and want to thank those of you who are doing so much to get it going.

I've put in my application at OWLS and now need to lose one more pound for my insurance company to refer me to them for the surgery. Still haven't decided if want lapband or bypass. I'm hoping the surgeon will be able to help me with my decision.

I would love any input from all of ayou.

Thanks,

Valerie
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/3/08 4:24 pm
Just wanted to pop in a say I haven't forgotten, but haven't found a good (free, or near free) location either. I have had a few issues slowing me down as well, such as helping older parents, and passing a kidney stone, as I seem to do several times a year (yay, passed it tonight, after 8 days of what definitetely felt like giving birth to a Buick).
There are some restaurants that have meeting rooms that can be used, but I suppose they expect us to order something, so that may be an issue. If anyone had any ideas, chime in.
jillianD
on 11/3/08 11:17 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ouchie!!  Hope you are feeling better, that sucks big time.  I haven't forgotten either but have been a bit distracted the past week witht he election and my 2nd job trying to take over my life.  LOL
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/8/08 3:45 am
I have to say, your new avie is hilarious!
Most Active