Brandy, thank you!!!

jillianD
on 10/5/08 2:33 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I just want to say thank you sooo much for all the clothes and other things you have passed on to me the past few days.  They are all beautiful and will be loved and enjoyed by many!!  You have such a open and generous heart and spirit that I know you are going to be very blessed. 

I truly feel like I am a better person for having known you.

~~HUGS~~
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 10/5/08 11:47 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I couldn't have said it better myself Jill.  Brandy girl, thank you so much, Brandi and Leah also found a couple of things they loved, and Brandy is LOVING the jacket!! I'm going to miss you girl!!

Helen_Anne
on 10/6/08 2:22 am - Bremerton, WA
Brandy...

You have been one of people who has inspired me on my path to my WLS.  You will be missed... but I am so excited for you... how wonderfull that your hubby won't be deployed anytime soon and that you get to be stationed in Europe.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Brandy L.
on 10/7/08 2:14 am - Baudour , Belgium
Ok... Ladies....

I didn't expect to get online this morning and cry... But you have succeeded. I just want you all to know how much ya'll have inspired me as well. I truly love this group and good news is I will be back in November...since I got approved for my tummy tuck and boob job!!!!

My tummy tuck is scheduled for November 4th. Orginally they had me on the schedule for the 14th of November but I asked if they would let me move it up since I would be in Virginia and wanted to spend Thanksgiving with my husbandif at all possible. So they agreed to move me up! How awesome is that!!!!

I love you all ladies...and I will always be apart of this group. You truly feel like family to me.

Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Most Active