I'm Home and info about Kathers

auntie-boopee
on 10/4/08 6:10 am - Silverdale, WA
Hello Everyone...

I'm home and doing great.  The hour long drive took alittle out of me, but I wanted to post something real quick.  Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes and even the visits at the hospital.  Every single on makes a difference.    My surgery went uneventful,but my potassiun was low so they kept me a little longer to ge that back up. I had aslight issue with pain on Wednesday...but after they saw the side of auntie...things quickly turned around.

I didn't think anything would bring my side kick out of lurking...but miracles never fail....Kathers came out of lurking to post....she had her surgery and everything went great.  She is doing fine.  Since we weren't able to be roommates I broke out of my room to visit here a few times yesterday, while I was out walking, and then again this morning before I was discharged. She is definately a DIVA in the making.  Thanks for scooting over for the both of us. Talk to you soon.

Karen
Lisa B.
on 10/4/08 7:12 am - Bremerton, WA
Glad to here you are both doing well. I'm sure the nursing staff knew what they were doing by not putting you two together. You would have drove them crazy!! Hope to see you at support group on tuesday if you are up to it.

lisa
nean
on 10/4/08 7:12 am - Tacoma, WA
So glad you are home! Glad all went purty well. Maybe Kath just needed ya around a bit longer for support! Rest, sip, rest, walk and all that good stuff.

"be willing to sit in the middle of the fear and fucking feel it." Lady Raven
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender
VSG 12/9/08  Highest 278, then lost #30 preop Goal 126 

Helen_Anne
on 10/4/08 7:31 am - Bremerton, WA

Karen...

I am so glad to hear that you are home and that your surgery went well!  I hope to see you soon!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

maxiesmom
on 10/4/08 11:53 am - WA
VSG on 11/19/08 with
I'm so glad you and Kathy are doing well!

kathe
PinkFlamingoes
on 10/4/08 12:06 pm - Buckley, WA
Hey Karen , so glad you're home & doing well . I had an issue withlow potassium , too . I wonder how common that is ? I just had to up mine again , per the doctor . An hour drive is a long drive when you don't feel up to par .  I'm glad Kathy is doing well , too . I'm looking forward to seeing you post your milestones . Kathy

(deactivated member)
on 10/5/08 1:42 am - Bremerton, WA
Good to hear from you Karen! Glad Kathy is doing well too. Is it true the 3rd day is the worst? Take care WOMAN!
Chris
sunnyinseattle1
on 10/5/08 9:29 am
Karen,

Congrats. I keep you in my thoughts!!!! 

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

kittykatzmom
on 10/5/08 11:58 am - Mason co., WA
OH  YEA!!!  glad your home and its great to hear Kathy is doing well also.  give her a hug if you see her. wont be long before you'll have to update your avie.
Hope to see you on Tues.
if not we"ll all understand.  take care of yourself and get lots of rest and as much water as you can handle.

~Cindy~

Shelley S.
on 10/5/08 11:50 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks for the update on both of you!  Cant wait to see your posts throughout your journeys!

Most Active