IT'S HERE!!!! CHOC PB2

Brandy L.
on 10/3/08 12:16 pm - Baudour , Belgium
Hi Ladies!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that it is finally here!!! So I will be at the Tuesday afternoon support Group at Madigan and then also the one from 5-7 on Thursday. So I hope to meet up with anyone who ordered some. Please contact me for more info if you can't make it to one of these groups. Because I can leave your order with Shelley or Jill.

See everyone soon.

Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Shelly W.
on 10/8/08 11:31 am - Sumner, WA
Oh shoot and your moving soon too.  Can an outsider attend the Madigan support group?  Where would I go?
--Shelly

Brandy L.
on 10/8/08 2:26 pm - Baudour , Belgium
Absolutely... you can come. I can meet you outside the main gate (Exit 120) and you can ride with me to the hospital. I will be up that way tomorrow anyway doing my pre-admission testing and bloodwork for my tummy tuck in November. But if you can't make it I can leave your PB2 with Jill or Shelley and they can get it to you.

If you want to go tomorrow...please call me at 360-951-5666.

Brandy

Shelly W.
on 10/8/08 2:55 pm - Sumner, WA
I don't get off wor****il 4:45 and am coming from Federal Way.  Doesn't the meeting start at 5:00?  I was hoping I could just show up for the last hour. 

If not, leaving it with Jill or Shelley would be fine but I still need to get the money to you too.  I haven't mailed it yet and am worried that if I stuck it in the mail tomorrow it might not reach you in time. 

Maybe I could meet you outside the gate after the meeting??
--Shelly

Brandy L.
on 10/8/08 3:05 pm - Baudour , Belgium
yes you can meet me after the meeting as well if you would. If you get there early...just let me know and I can always leave the meeting early too. I will have had a long day anyways...lol

Just give me a call. And if you can't meet that's ok too.. I will leave the PB2 with Jill or Shelley. If you want you can mail a check. I will send you my parents address because I am meeting my mom next Tuesday and she can bring it to me...she will get it by Monday if you mail it out tomorrow.
I will PM you the address.

Brandy

Most Active