NSV

Helen_Anne
on 10/1/08 1:28 pm - Bremerton, WA
Today I went to a managers meeting ... and the seats have those little desks that swing up... before today... I could never the desks and barely fit the in the seats. In fact I would put up the one on the seat next to me... so I would have more room for my butt.  Fast forward to today..  I FIT in the SEAT ... and I COULD PUT THE DESK UP.  I was so excited!  My RNY is working!  I may not be the fastest loser... but  I am losing inches!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Lisa B.
on 10/1/08 2:10 pm - Bremerton, WA

Happy dance for Helen!!! Now you need to come visit me at Curves in the morning!!
You are doing great. Keep up the good work.

lisa

tootsasue
on 10/1/08 2:48 pm
I know those seats you are talking about.  Good for you.  Keep on the wonderful path you are on.  :)
PinkFlamingoes
on 10/1/08 3:12 pm - Buckley, WA
That is wonderful , Helen  . You are losing just fine , in weight & inches .

Shelley S.
on 10/1/08 11:34 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
WOOHOO Helen you go girl! I know the seats you are talking about, we have them at our Thursday group meetings at Madigan.  I used to avoid those chairs and would pick the chair without the desk but now if there is one available, I take it because it's nice to fit in those.  Keep up the good work!

jillianD
on 10/2/08 12:33 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Whoo hoo Helen!!  Thats a great NSV.  As Shelly said we have those chairs in our support group so we know what it means to you!!   BTW  You are losing weight normal, not slow...
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 10/2/08 4:02 am - Mason co., WA
WTG Helen,  Come to our Meeting on Tues ant Brem Naval, It would be great to you.

~Cindy~

Most Active