Yeah!!!! My hubbs got a JOB!!!!

sunnyinseattle1
on 9/30/08 5:54 am
Uneployment goodbye...........My hubby got a new job at his old place doing something different. Yeah for him and us. We are greatful and going to take new steps in our life.  

29 days till my surgery. I am really excited.  8 days till I start my 1000-calorie diet. I am going to start packing for hospital in 15 or so days. (LOL I dont want to forget anything.) 

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

Susan O.
on 9/30/08 6:55 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Congrats! I know you are both glad to be rid of that stress! Hopefully he, or someone else close will be home to help you out right after surgery.
Take care.

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

jillianD
on 9/30/08 7:07 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yea for both of you!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 9/30/08 8:18 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Yay!!!!

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 9/30/08 9:01 am - WA
Great news! Don't forget to take lots of photo's,I know you don't want to now but you will be gald you did later! Save the clothing you wear to the hospital too. I can fit in one leg of the pants I used to wear! Keep smiling Merrilou
sunnyinseattle1
on 9/30/08 9:17 am
Thanks all. I am very happy. I am not screaming from the roof tops th. My neck has been out for about 4 days and I have had no relief except a Tarrodol shot on last friday. My Fibro is kicking my butt and the Pian clinic was no help. Hopefully complete bed rest and loads of liquid tylenol is going t help a bit. (Yes I know Tylenol is bad for your Liver). The Pian clinic was afraid that I would be up a tolerance to pain meds before surgery. They werent really to give me anything for the pain right then.

Overall I am very happy,  I have multiply pictures of me fat. I am suppose to take part in a Labs Study at UW and they are going to take my before pictures and do mesurements.

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200

Helen_Anne
on 9/30/08 11:45 am - Bremerton, WA
I am so happy your husband got a job!!!!  Especially now that the economy is not looking so good.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

nean
on 10/1/08 1:06 am - Tacoma, WA
Yipee! That's great. Happy dance for hubby.

"be willing to sit in the middle of the fear and fucking feel it." Lady Raven
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender
VSG 12/9/08  Highest 278, then lost #30 preop Goal 126 

PinkFlamingoes
on 10/1/08 3:20 pm - Buckley, WA
Yeah !!! That's great news . October will go by quickly , too .

sunnyinseattle1
on 10/2/08 2:27 am

Thanks all.  am so excited. My hubby is a good man and It was hard for him not working. So I am glad. He wont be able to help me as much after surgery, but it is a sacrifice I am willing to pay.

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200

Most Active