Band only support group

VickiStevens
on 9/29/08 10:58 am - Tacoma, WA
Several of you have asked me for information on the band only support group that I facilitate, so I thought I would post the most recent information.

We meet the 1st Wednesday of each month at St. Francis from 6:00 -7:30 p.m.. 

The next meeting is this Wednesday -  October 1.  We are meeting in the conference room in the St. Francis Medical Office Building (across the hall from Srikanth's office.) 

The October topic is "Back to Basics."    We will be discussing eating for success. 

Now that I told you all it is a band only group, Dr. Srikanth's office asked me to do a combined meeting this month as they did not have a facilitator for the bypass/DS group.  So, we may have some non-band folks joining us this month.  Not to worry, I promise I will discuss the band perspective. :)

I hope this answers everyone's questions.  If not, let me know what additional questions you have.  I will make sure to jump on the board at least briefly tomorrow night to look for any questions.

Take care.

Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
Nicki H.
on 9/29/08 11:12 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
I am not really familiar with St Francis.  Can you tell me where I need to go..Thanks

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

VickiStevens
on 9/29/08 12:39 pm - Tacoma, WA
Here are the directions from I-5:

Traveling either north or south on I-5, take Exit 142-B Federal Way. Drive west to 9th Avenue South. Turn right and go two blocks. St. Francis Hospital is on the left. 

The medical office builiding (where the meeting is) is on the right.  When you walk into the building, go down the hallway to the right and the conference room is on the right had side.  You will pass Srikanth's office on the left just before you get to the conference room.

Hope this helps!

Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
Nicki H.
on 9/30/08 3:15 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Thank you!  See you tomorrow

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Most Active