It's been 2 years !

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/28/08 4:36 am - Buckley, WA
Today is my 2 year surgery anniversary ! I can't believe it . It has gone by really fast . Ive lost 152 pounds since my consultation . Gone from a size 28-30 top &  pants , to 16 top & 14 pants . I just recently met my goal . I feel normal . Yesterday at the walk , I had my body fat analyzed & mine was 28.6 . The gal who did it said that for my age 34 & under is really good . Who'da thunk it ?

jillianD
on 9/28/08 10:18 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Congratulations!!  Good for you doing the body fat analysis ( I was too scared, cluck, cluck ).  I hope to see you again soon!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/29/08 12:00 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks , Jillian . I really would like to know what my body fat was when I first started . I wonder how accurate that contraption is ? I hope to see you soon , too .

Helen_Anne
on 9/28/08 11:50 am - Bremerton, WA
Congrats on your 2 year Surgery Anniversary!!!  You have done so Great!!! 

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/29/08 12:01 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks , Helen .

nean
on 9/28/08 12:53 pm - Tacoma, WA
Congratulations! Thanks for being here to inspire and support others.

"be willing to sit in the middle of the fear and fucking feel it." Lady Raven
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender
VSG 12/9/08  Highest 278, then lost #30 preop Goal 126 

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/29/08 12:18 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks . You guys inspire me more than you know .

Susan O.
on 9/29/08 3:07 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Happy Surgiversary +1!  I know you are now anxiously awaiting PS day!
    I was climbing Mt. Rainier yesterday, so didn't get on the computer. Oh yeah, it was a beautiful day for a climb - and of course you have to know it was in the Jeep, not on foot!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/29/08 12:40 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks , Susan . Only a little over 2 weeks for your big day . I am anxiously waiting for my day . It is one month from today . You had me going on the mountain climbing . lol .

lizzybear
on 9/29/08 9:20 am - Olympia, WA
Happy two-year surgiversary!!!  And for reaching your goal!!  I was sick yesterday (still am today, but feeling better) and didn't get on the computer to wish you a happy surgiversary, but I thought about you a few times.  I'm so happy for you!!  It was great getting to meet you and meet someone 2 years out.  Congrats on the body fat percentage!!  I did the body fat thing, too.  I made her do it twice on me because I was positive it was wrong the first time. 

And (I hope this doesn't come out wrong) I was surprised to read your note from after the walk that you're still going through the experimentation with some foods.  For some reason, when I try something new and it doesn't sit well, I keep thinking I'm really dumb and that by as far out as I am, I should know more about what I can tolerate or not.  Your onion ring experience let me see that even further out, I'll still find things that may or may not work for me on any given day.  Hmmm, maybe the learning thing is going to be ongoing, not something I should know by now.  That makes me feel better.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active