The walk

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/27/08 11:44 am - Buckley, WA
Today was The Walk from Obesity . It was really fun  . There was a pretty good turnout . It was fun to see everyone . I'd name everyone , but i'd leave someone out . I tell ya my mind is mush . lol . Lunch at Shari's was fun with Jillian , Izzybear , Shelley  & Susan . It was a bummer the others had to either go to work or leave early . Nancy , who had to go to work , was probably glad for her ears to rest after me talking them off . lol . Who do you think they named Chatty Cathy after ? But , they spelled her name wrong . That's what my family always said . The weather was perfect & the view was beautiful . Can't get much better than that .

Helen_Anne
on 9/27/08 12:56 pm - Bremerton, WA
Kathy...

I agree.... the walk was fun... the weather was perfect!  And it was great to meet everyone...

The walk was a great way to start the weekend.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/28/08 4:03 am - Buckley, WA
It was good to see you again , Helen . It was a bummer you had to leave & couldn't join us for lunch .

lizzybear
on 9/27/08 2:27 pm - Olympia, WA
Yeah, it was great!  I really had fun getting to meet the group and going to lunch.  The weather really cooperated, too!  Only thing I'm bummed about is that my camera didn't save the pictures!!!  Hopefully Shelley's camera saved her pics so we can all have it.  Awesome start to the day!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/28/08 4:01 am - Buckley, WA
Bummer about the pictures . It was a great day . I did regret the onion rings , though . lol . Sometimes you have to learn the hard way .

VickiStevens
on 9/27/08 2:32 pm - Tacoma, WA
The walk was a blast!  I enjoyed meeting everyone, even though it was brief since I had the Mariners game following the walk. 

Hope to have more time to spend getting to know folks at the next get-together!
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/28/08 4:07 am - Buckley, WA
It was good to finally meet you , Vicki . I enjoyed talking with you . You are quite the sports enthusiast , aren't you ? You're a busy woman . I hope we can have a get together sometime before the holidays . That would be fun .

Susan O.
on 9/28/08 4:31 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
I agree the walk was great - but for me the TALK is always the best part!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/28/08 4:43 am - Buckley, WA
I agree . Obviously I have no problem with that . lol .

jillianD
on 9/28/08 10:20 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Well I know I was very happy to see everyone and finally "meet" some old friends!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active