Back from the hospital

scott54
on 9/26/08 12:30 pm - McKenna, WA
RNY on 09/24/08 with
First - Thanks to everyone for your good wishes and prayers.  It means a lot.

I got out ot the hospital this after noon.  Everything appears fine.  I thought I might have to stay an extra because I couldn't urinate, but that eventually took care of itself.

Thanks again, I'll post more later.

Scott
NWScottie ..
on 9/26/08 12:48 pm - WA

Welcome home Scott and welcome to the losers bench.  We have kept it warm for you.

Glad to hear all went well and you did not have to stay that extra time.  Be sure to get your rest and what is it that we are all told in the beginning, like I'm still not there,  sip, sip, sip, sip. 

Stacey   

jillianD
on 9/26/08 12:56 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Glad to hear you made it through to the other side!!  I look forward to future posts about your successes!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Hislady
on 9/26/08 2:24 pm - Vancouver, WA
Good to hear all went well, keep us posted!
PinkFlamingoes
on 9/26/08 3:06 pm - Buckley, WA
Congratulations on getting to the other side . You have lots of changes ahead . What an adventure !  Take it easy & get lots of rest .

Shelley S.
on 9/26/08 10:42 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Hey Scott! Welcome home and welcome to the losers bench, you'll love it here  hehehe.

Glad all is going well for you, just remember, sip, walk, and get some rest and don't try and overdo it.

We look forward to hearing from you throughout your journey.

Helen_Anne
on 9/26/08 11:27 pm - Bremerton, WA
Scott...

I am glad that you are home.. I know I slept better in my own bed! 

Welcome to the losers bench!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

on2anewme
on 9/27/08 8:21 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi Scott!
Welcome home!  We made it.  I got out on Thursday.  I am much more sore than I thought I'd be, but each day is better.  I've been walking and sipping and sipping and walking then sleeping.  Can't lay flat to sleep in my own bed yet, but soon I hope.
Hang in there and keep me posted!  Bee Well! 

Highest: 292 / Surgery: 246 / Current: 182/ Goal 150ish ??                              
scott54
on 9/27/08 11:39 am - McKenna, WA
RNY on 09/24/08 with
Thanks - Congratulations - not quite what I expected but I have high hopes!!!  It'll be interesting keeping up and checking in next year.

I have been sleeping a lot, but sipping a lot.

Anyway, thanks,
Scott
kittykatzmom
on 9/27/08 10:09 am - Mason co., WA
So gald to hear everythinbg went well, hope you have a recliner, I used mine for almost 2 weeks, get rest and sip and walk as you can tolerate it, it will all come about in time, Get ready for the roller coaster ride of a lifetime.

~Cindy~

Most Active