Hope to meet some of you tomorrow at the Tacoma walk

VickiStevens
on 9/26/08 9:55 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey everyone,

First, my apologies for not being very active on the board lately.  Along with work and my travel schedule, I am now taking a night college course.  I'm taking American Sign Language and really enjoying it, but between class and homework there isn't a lot of extra time!

I will be at the Tacoma Walk from Obesity tomorrow.  I will be staffing the booth for my doctor (Srikanth - Center for Weight Loss) from 8:00 - 9:30 and then walking after that.

I hope to see some of you there!

Take care.
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
Shelley S.
on 9/26/08 11:18 am - Ft Lewis, WA
What an awesome class you are taking!! Jillian and I are riding up together so I know we will be there and many others too, can't wait to meet you!!  I'm bringing my camera along as well, would love to get some group pics of everyone.

Lisa B.
on 9/26/08 11:50 am - Bremerton, WA
I am coming down with a group from Bremerton.

lisa
Susan O.
on 9/26/08 1:02 pm - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Looking forward to meeting you Vicki!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Brandy L.
on 9/26/08 2:40 pm - Baudour , Belgium
I am driving up with my hubby and daughter. But I do have to go to work after the walk.

See you all tomorrow!

Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/26/08 2:54 pm - Buckley, WA
It'll be great to meet you Vicki . I'll be there , tomorrow .

Nicki H.
on 9/27/08 3:27 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Vicki~Can I get information on the support group that you have at St. Francis?  I know you posted something not too long ago that you have one there.
Thanks

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Most Active