Surgery is a go!

bear25
on 9/26/08 3:21 am - chilliwack, Canada
Hi all i just wanted to update you as you were all so nice when i joined here. I went to see Dr. Lily Chang yesterday in Seattle and my surgery is all set to go on Oct 28, 2008. I'm so excited, i know i don't post here much but i read all the time and just wanted to say thanks for all the good advice.
Helen_Anne
on 9/26/08 3:35 am - Bremerton, WA
Congrats on getting a Surgery date!!  Only about a month away!!!  We are saveing a place on the Losers bench for you!!!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Susan H.
on 9/26/08 3:53 am - Sedro Woolley, WA
RNY on 09/25/07 with
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting for you!!!!

A lil tip of something I did that help me out when I was where you were....

Open your mind to you! Look around and be open and honest to who, what, and how you are in this world. How do you fit in the world? How you look? Who you are right now!

I took the time to be really, really honest with myself for the month pre-op and am SO glad that I did it. I journaled my honest feelings and took pictures of me doing everyday things. BOY-O-BOY....what a mind blow that was! I didn't know how much in denial I really was!! And double that BOY-O-BOY now when I read the journals and look at those pictures.

I am learnign to LOVE me and love my life!

I wish this for you.

Enjoy the ride!

Susan
=0)

Susan H.
Start: 322/ Current: 190+ .  7 yr post RNY
***I lost my bookmark to my ticker so it doesn't reflect the correct numbers*** 

NWScottie ..
on 9/26/08 4:47 am - WA
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your time is going to fly by and I'm looking forward to seeing you on the losers bench.
Stacey   

Most Active