Happy Surgiversary to me!!!

Susan H.
on 9/25/08 1:08 am - Sedro Woolley, WA
RNY on 09/25/07 with
Just need to shout it out....HAPPY SURGIVERSARY TO ME!!!

One year ago today I had lap RNY in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico by a wonderful doctor, Dr. Joya.
I am down 126 pounds, 8 sizes, off all but one of my medications. I have NO complications due to my surgery and NO comorbidity aches and pains!!! 

I short....I'm loving life and loving my RNY!!!

Thank you OH for being by my side through my journey!!!

Enjoy the ride!!!

Susan
=0)

Susan H.
Start: 322/ Current: 190+ .  7 yr post RNY
***I lost my bookmark to my ticker so it doesn't reflect the correct numbers*** 

pam H.
on 9/25/08 2:50 am - Renton, WA
Susan-Congratulations on your surgiversary and weight loss. You look fantastic! I loved your pics and profile. My surgery date is quickly approaching. I hope to join you on the loser's bench soon
and have a similar happy story to tell a year or so from now. -Pam 
nean
on 9/25/08 3:41 am - Tacoma, WA
Happy surgiversary!!!

"be willing to sit in the middle of the fear and fucking feel it." Lady Raven
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender
VSG 12/9/08  Highest 278, then lost #30 preop Goal 126 

Shelley S.
on 9/25/08 4:49 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Happy Surgiversary!!!!  What an amazing journey!!

Helen_Anne
on 9/25/08 6:30 am - Bremerton, WA

Happy Surgiverary!!!  Congrats on your Successes!!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

jillianD
on 9/26/08 12:50 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
HAPPY SURGIVERSARY!!!  I love it when people post how well they are doing and how their lives have changed.  You are doing amazing! 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Susan H.
on 9/26/08 2:38 am - Sedro Woolley, WA
RNY on 09/25/07 with
Thank you so much for all of your kind words WA-onians!

I am thrilled with my progress and look forward to getting to my goal (or beyond!) of 150.

I am right on course with thinking and looking into plastics. I'm a 'homework' type 'o gal and research a lot before I make up my mind of what I want to do.
Anyone who has any plastic info out there??

On Monday I am starting a new chapter of my life....a new job/career! I'm so excited! It was incredible, to say the least, to go to an interview and not be the 'fat chick trying to get you to see her abilities and not her body' woman. I was just me! And now I'm starting a new position with the Federal Government - Whooty Whoot - on Monday!!!
AND - Its my birthday!!!

Lifes Good!!!

Thank you again and hope to meet you all at an upcoming get together soon!!

Susan
=0)

Susan H.
Start: 322/ Current: 190+ .  7 yr post RNY
***I lost my bookmark to my ticker so it doesn't reflect the correct numbers*** 

lizzybear
on 9/26/08 3:36 am - Olympia, WA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!  How exciting!!! 

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active