Surgery Today

Charlotte B.
on 9/23/08 3:57 am
I am having surgery today, Please keep me in your prayers.

Charlotte

Annie B.
on 9/23/08 4:05 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Definitely! I will pray now! *hugs*

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Charlotte B.
on 9/26/08 4:09 am

Thanks everybody, surgery went well.  I had a little leakage out of one of my incisions (belly button) but other than that everything is going fine.  I am bored though, being home and not being able to do anything is a little nerve racking.  my husband won't let go out until tommorrow.  And I'm the nurse! the nerve of him!  LOL no seriously I don't think my brain has caught up with the whole life change.  I still feel sort of the same, except for I am just drinking crystal light and water down gatorade and.........tada!!!! I am not hungry. WOW!  Thanks again everyone for your prayers and well wishes.

Charlotte

nean
on 9/23/08 4:48 am - Tacoma, WA
Prayer sent!

"be willing to sit in the middle of the fear and fucking feel it." Lady Raven
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender
VSG 12/9/08  Highest 278, then lost #30 preop Goal 126 

Helen_Anne
on 9/23/08 6:30 am - Bremerton, WA

I will keep you in my prayers... Dr Hunter is my surgeon too!  I am praying for an uneventful surgery and quick recovery!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

PinkFlamingoes
on 9/23/08 12:58 pm - Buckley, WA
Congratulations Charlotte !!! By now your surgery is over & i'm sure uneventful . I hope you heal really quickly & all goes smoothly . Take it easy & don't over do . Kathy

Shelly W.
on 9/24/08 5:50 am - Sumner, WA
I didn't get on here yesterday and missed your post.  However, I'm praying for a quick recovery.  Congratulations!
--Shelly

Most Active