Guess whattttt????

hangokid11
on 9/21/08 8:49 am, edited 9/21/08 9:27 am - MT
Had gone shopping---looking for a bathing suit....sad to say   they pulled them off the shelves, but it didn't deter me to find some shirts (muscle shirts) and whoaaaaa guess what my hubby said!!! WOW YOU LOOK SEXY!!! I CAN SEE YOUR ****S,  NOT YOUR TUMMY! I laughed so hard, but wow what a compliment! (just posted pix in my album, so you can see, LOL)
Beetle
on 9/21/08 9:34 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Woooooo hooooooo, go Kelly!!!  You certainly are shrinking!!!!

My hubby finally noticed something when he hugged me the other night and said in a very surprised tone: "Hey, you're getting skinnier, I can feel it!"

You should have seen the grin on my face!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

hangokid11
on 9/21/08 9:37 am - MT
LOL, You shoulda seen the color on my face ::blushing::  Go, girl!  Thank god for hubbies. winks!
NWScottie ..
on 9/21/08 12:32 pm - WA
You Go Kelly!

I can't wait to hear that from my hubby
Stacey   

Shelley S.
on 9/21/08 3:20 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Kelly, you go girl!!! Our significant others can be our best support systems at times can't they? Mine is always boosting my ego similar to your hubby, and I love every minute of it  lol

Cheryl N.
on 9/21/08 3:44 pm - Des Moines, WA

Way to go!!!

If you are in bad need of new swimwear.. check out thrift stores, consignment stores, athetic stores, or online or better yet, fly to Florida and shop there! LOL

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

hangokid11
on 9/22/08 1:11 am - MT
I've tried Walmart and Goodwill (they pulled them off the shelves) I've looked at JcPenny, Sears. Macy's, Target,  online --- they don't have any availability for the ones for my size and the kind for exercise swimming (not the flimsy kind---that will not do!) (Macy's was pricy!) (Sears don't have big sizes)    Still looking for 18W....
giver44
on 9/22/08 2:43 am - Post Falls, ID
Isn't it great to hear that stuff??
  I have ordered swimsuits from Swimsuits for all.com.  They have all sizes at all prices.  Even have some clearance.

good luck to you trying to find one now.  Alice
nean
on 9/22/08 1:06 pm - Tacoma, WA
try junonia [.com] they have great stuff - pricy, but durable for exercise swimming.
Annie B.
on 9/23/08 3:34 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Woo-Hoo! Kelly! You are doing GREAT!!! I would glady hand over my size 18W swimsuit - but I need to make do with it until I can get a smaller size - though probably by the time I get one, you will need a smaller one LOL.

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active