I'm Home updated

NWScottie ..
on 9/18/08 4:45 am, edited 9/18/08 8:05 am - WA
Well everybody, I'm home and everything went fine.  I will post more later.

Hi Everybody.  As you see I'm home, surgery went fine, I was good and hydrated, pain meds have pain under control etc..  Everybody treated me very well at the hospital, did a lot of walking and sleeping.  

Today when I was getting ready to go, I had a bit of a panic attack.  The fear of going home, the thought of making sure I get all my water, protein and walking in.  but we worked through that. But I'm on the low side of my water and it is 3 pm already   and I'm tired.  And HOW am I to get in 750 cals?  I know my protein drinks have some of those cals, but really.

I know I'm rambling, I'm sorry about it.  But over all things went great, I just don't want to get dehydrated!!!
Stacey   

Susan O.
on 9/18/08 4:48 am, edited 9/18/08 4:48 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with

HI Stacey! Glad you're home! Take it very easy while keeping up with your walking and drinking! You'll be feeling better soon - I promise!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Helen_Anne
on 9/18/08 1:37 pm - Bremerton, WA
Stacy...

Welcome Home... I know you will do great...  I took me a while to get in 750 calories a day.. just take it one meal at time... I know for the first week or so... it was about... drinking water... waiting to eat... eating.... waiting to drink....then I started the whole process over again... and walked whenever I could.

Welcome to the losers bench!!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

jillianD
on 9/18/08 1:41 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there don't worry so much about the cals, worry about liquids.  Remember SF popcicles count!!

Glad you are home you will be fine!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

hangokid11
on 9/18/08 11:14 pm - MT
Yup, what Jillian said. I didn't bother about the calories... just making sure I take my vitamins, liquids and proteins... after 3 or 4 weeks it'll be much easier and pretty soon it's ingrained into the daily routine that I don't give a 2nd thought about it.
Most Active