Tomorrow

cfidecaro
on 9/15/08 8:36 am - Snohomish, WA
I have just spent the the most amazing weekend of my "thin" life. I participated in the Breast Cancer 3-day walk. I was not a walker, but worked on a "pit stop" crew. I am amazed at the perseverance that these women (and men) go through walking 20 miles a day for 3 days..it is so inspiring!

Well tomorrow is the big BOOB day for me..as all of my friends here know I have gone through alot to get to this point. Cancer scares and Heart troubles...but I have gotten through it all.

I am SOOOO EXCITED and a little bit nervous. I have had these for over 30 years. It is like saying goodbye to the food I had to let go of. If I hadn't, I would not be were I am now...on the losers bench..and 145 pounds lighter! Some may just be starting there journey, while others have been at goal for a lone time.

Helen_Anne
on 9/15/08 1:07 pm - Bremerton, WA

Collette...

I am so excited for you!!!!  Do you know what time your surgery is?  Can I call and see if you will be up for a visitor?

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

cfidecaro
on 9/15/08 1:47 pm - Snohomish, WA
Hi Helen~
Thanks...I know I have to be there at 6:30...and I think the surgery is at 8:30...

I would love it if you stopped by to see me...as by the time you get off work the DH will have gone home to take care of Alex.

Collette

Shelley S.
on 9/15/08 2:09 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Collette, I am so happy for you girl.  You HAVE gone through a lot to get here.  I'll be thinking of you and wishing you a safe surgery and quick recovery.  If you need anything, let me know

kittykatzmom
on 9/15/08 2:43 pm - Mason co., WA
Collette< I am so happy for you, you deserve this after all you've been through, take it easy and get lots of rest, post when your feeling up to it,    good luck

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 9/15/08 4:09 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

I am so excited for you!!  I really know how bad you want this and can't wait to hear about everything!

Kiss those old girls goodbye ( you know you can) and get ready to say hello to a updated version.

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active