a WOW moment

hangokid11
on 9/14/08 4:52 am - MT
I was talking to a friend about swimming and she said, "Well your email with your cutout from Jan to now (it's in my album in my profile (just added that today), your bathing suit may be too big" OH CRUD! So, last night I tried on my bathing suit....pfffftt it fell through! So, I looked for my old bathing suit and wow it fit, but the bathing suit's "behind" is pretty faded, so no way, I ain't wearing it! I was checking the sizes and whoa!!! My big bathing suit size 28 to that old bathing suit  size 18!!! I was shocked!!! Now, I gotta find a new bathing suit, LOL
Helen_Anne
on 9/14/08 5:21 am - Bremerton, WA

Kelly...  that so exciting that you are needing smaller sizes.  WOW size 28 to 18!

Congrats on your success1

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Karen F.
on 9/14/08 5:30 am - Renton, WA
Congratulations!  What joy to find that you've lost ten sizes!
Shelly W.
on 9/14/08 7:21 am - Sumner, WA
Oh that's great Kelly.  Congratulations.
--Shelly

Hislady
on 9/14/08 9:00 am - Vancouver, WA
Now there's a problem we'd all like to have! Keep up the great work!
Shelley S.
on 9/14/08 10:31 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That's awesome!!! Congrats on needing a new suit!  Treat yourself to a new suit, especially right now, you may be able to find lots of them on sale.  It's a fantastic feeling as we go down in clothes size, I feel almost every day is a wow moment anymore when it comes to clothes.

VickiStevens
on 9/14/08 10:56 am - Tacoma, WA
That is awesome, Kelly!  And this is a great time of year to get good deals on swimsuits - well, if you can find some on clearance that is.

Have fun trying on the size 18 suits!
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
Most Active