Wonderful day!

jillianD
on 9/13/08 2:31 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I just had to share my day with everyone here!

Got up early and went to do the walk to support the military in Lacey, we had soo much fun! I walked the whole route, my feet didn't hurt, I didn't sweat like a horse and my asthma didn't bother me.  I even ran/ jogged for a bit!!!  Then we went down town walked all over the board walk, and through the farmers market.  What a pretty day!  Came home and took the kids out blackberry picking ( more walking ) and followed the night up with a movie out.
The best part....  I am not passed out on the sofa dying of exhaustion!  LOL

I love my WLS!!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Lisa B.
on 9/14/08 1:27 am - Bremerton, WA
Sounds like a great day! I didn't get up until about 11:00. I spent most of the night supporting my husbands excessive partying. Friday night was his CO's fairwell and we were the last to leave. Being the good wife that I am, I couldn't leave him sleeping on his knees with his head on the bed so I stayed awake trying to get him the rest of the way on the bed. that finally happened around 2:30. Once we got up I had a quick breakfast then off to a Pampered Chef party. My friend was doing it as a fund raiser for Autism. She had a small turn out, but it was fun. After that I spent the afternoon helping my husband put a new engine in his car. The one he put in two years ago wasn't big enough. Like he needs to go faster... Friday morning he went to court for a speeding ticket and expired tags. He used my surgery as an excuse for this. Told the judge he had been out at sea for 2 months and the tags expired while he was gone and the only reason he was home at the time was because I was in the hospital and the Navy flew him home. he got his ticket deferred and has to do 27 hours of community service. They give you 2 months to complete it, but he gets under way next week. It's a good thing our son's boy scout troop has a bunch of stuff going on.

lisa
jillianD
on 9/14/08 2:59 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
LOL  On your hubby!  Last time mine did that I let his friends sharpie the **** out of him!!  Needless to say he has not gotten in that condition since!

Helen_Anne
on 9/14/08 2:54 am - Bremerton, WA

That so Great Jill!!!  It must have felt great to be able to do all that walking and jogging and still have energy to go berry picking!

Not sweating like a horse while exercising is something I am hoping will happen to me soon!

I went for a walk this morning and actually walked up some hills in my neighborhood.  It felt so good. 

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

jillianD
on 9/14/08 3:01 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Good for you Helen!  The whole time I was jogging I was thinking holy ****!

Shelley S.
on 9/14/08 10:35 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Has this weekend not been perfect for us getting out and about?  I had a me day yesterday with hubby working at daughter at her girlfriends house, so I went shopping all by myself (something I would have NEVER done 6 months ago) then today daughter and I went and did some shopping and had lunch out while hubby slept. 

I love the fact that I purposely park in the back of the parking lot and never mind the walk back to the car.  I love I dont feel the need to have a cart just to walk around walmart so I can lean on it.  Well you get the idea  hahaha.

I love my WLS too!!!

jillianD
on 9/14/08 10:37 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yippie!!  Isn't life just the best??  And tomorrow is Fair Day!!  Hello rides here I come.  I wonder if I will be as sore as you on Tues?

Most Active